GO!

PlayPen for my Puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bailey

I'm adorable, I- know I can't- help it....

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 11:59am PST 
Hi all this is Bailey's Mom, For Baileys saftey and my piece of mind i'm looking for a playpen for inside, and outside. Anyone purchase one they loved? or hated? any suggestions would be great!
[notify]
Lia- Fáil- ♥

I'm not spoiled,- I'm just loved!

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 12:31pm PST 
I would recommend something with a cover. Lia climbed out of her 3' metal play pen and tore a hole through the mesh in her other play pen. A cover is a definite must!way to go
[notify]
Baylee Jade

I keep going and- going and- going!!

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 1:19pm PST 
I like the Pet Playpen PT900 from target.com. The only problem I found with that, was that my yorkie could climb out. The solution we came up with (which works really good) was cutting a board to the size of the top of the playpen.
[notify]

Romulus

Veni vidi vici!

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 1:09am PST 
The one that the rescue group I worked with uses is called an "X-Pen." They sell these at Petsmart, and can extend quite a bit of distance or form into a circular/octagonal shape. However, they are not cheap.

Another option is to purchase a baby gate from Target or Walmart.

Cheers,

R
[notify]