GO!

Help me find a name!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Diesel

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 12:20pm PST 
I am picking up my white boxer (boy) in a week and I need a name! My fiance and I can't agree on anything. Please send me some suggestions so my baby will have a name when he comes home. :o(
[notify]
Cali

CRAZY Cali!

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 12:29pm PST 
oh, i know exactly how you feel. but to me, boy names are so much easier to choose. here are some of my favorites:

Denver
Atticus
Roo
Oscar
Maverick
Phoenix
Gunner
Felix
Zeke

so many more. what kind of names do you like? maybe something related to him being white?

some of the boxers that come into my job (doggie daycare):

Jax (he's all white)
Wilson (white too)
Dakota
Jersey
Zack
Cassius
Dakks
Dempsey (female)
Duece

Good luck with your new boy! big grin
[notify]
Grace

Grizzy Grace. <3

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 6:06pm PST 
You look like an Apollo to me.
Or a Mace.
I LOVE the name Mace, and wanted to name my next male dog Mace, until I realized it rhymed with Grace.
And that just doesn't work.

MACE!!!
[notify]

Bruizar

You can't catch- me

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 9:11pm PST 
Hi maybe you need to wait & see what the pups personality becomes & then name him, i personally like

Chase
Bruizar
Rebel
Desiel
[notify]
Oscar

My Precious- Pooch

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 10:13pm PST 
I don't know many boy dogs! Most of my friends have girls! But I'll list the boy dogs I know, maybe one of the names will appeal to you:

Oscar (!)
Bobby
James
Seymour
Jack
Hamish
Max
Gus
Jimmy

As you can see, human names are very popular with me! Good luck in the name hunt!
[notify]
Chase

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 3:52am PST 
Oh, I like Jax!

Here are some names I considered for Chase:

Jack
Jamie
Tyler
Bence
Jacy
Jake

(apparently, I like the J's)
[notify]
Hunter

sniff, sniffff,- snifffffffff . .- .

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 9:25am PST 
Mom grew up with boy boxers. Their names were AJ and Keaton, and my granparent's boxer's name is General Stonewall Jackson. They were going to call him Bourbon or Hudson, but they just didn't fit once he came home, so now he's Jackson or Jack-Jack as mom calls him - which drives my grandparents nuts. Mom always planned on getting a boxer until she found me and her name for a boy would've been Obi (short for Oberon from Shakespeare). Good Luck finding a name. puppy
[notify]
Pixie Dust

Once You Beagle- You Never Go- Back

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 1:41pm PST 
Ohh I like
Fox
Shyaw
Runejy
Rune
Kuroc
Tasis
Cian
Rivka
Resi
Bla ze
Nodin
Orien
Kuma
Lovell - means little wolf
Rolf - swift wolf
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/fantasylinks.htm
[notify]
Catie K

Poor me, He- doesn't want me- no more!!!

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 4:34pm PST 
HOw bout Old Dan!!!!! He may not be old but it may work! YOu never know! It's a cute name I think! I was gonna name Harry(my puppy) Old Dan but It just didn't fit!!! He is my real puppy! Not my owner's puppy! He came from me! My own flesh, blood, and bones!!!!
[notify]
Diesel

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 5:18pm PST 
Thanks for everyone's response! puppy We've decided on Diesel. Hopefully it will fit him... thanks again!
[notify]