GO!

what am i i only know half of what i am

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥ Gypsy ♥

G*L*A*M*O*R*O*U*- S

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 7:29pm PST 
I am 1/2 boxer for sure mom was a boxer the other half is a guess my mommy got ou got prego and the people that i came from have no idea what my mom was prego to. so can anyone help my adoptive mommy figure out what the other half is look at my ears they are stayig like tha now so mommy has no idea.
[notify]
Rogue- Starbuck

Stubborn is my- middle name.

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 6:40am PST 
I'm not any good at guessing breed possibilities, but I did just want to say that you are 100% adorable! dog
[notify]
KAHLUA

I'm Priceless- ^_^

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 7:14am PST 
I would definetely say you have lab in you, you look more like a lab then a boxer, and you're absolutely gorgeous
[notify]

Jaeger- Meister von- Laker Blue

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 7:55am PST 
Woof!
You kind of remind me of a short-haired terrier of some sorts...God only knows the other part of you. All that matters is that you are a cutie patootie....Want to be pup pals??? I will send you a PPR!
[notify]
Thor

I love hide and- seek!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 9:31am PST 
What are you?!?!? A B S O L U T E L Y A D O R A B L E ! is what you are.

WOOF WOOF!

I'm with KAHLUA on this one, I see lab there big time! cheer
[notify]
Zoidberg

Fastest Puppy in- the Park!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 9:52am PST 
You are so cute!
We also think maybe some lab.. black labsmile
[notify]
Rocco

Don't let things- bother you!

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 8:50am PST 
I see pittie.
[notify]
Spice©

Happy New Year

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 10:55pm PST 
Hi Gypsy!wave

I say Pitbull or Shar-Pei!
[notify]
♥ Gypsy ♥

G*L*A*M*O*R*O*U*- S

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 2:56am PST 
my buddy spice wavewavewave my mommy kind of thinks either lab or pittie. but shes not for sure. shes scared of pitties and if im pittie im afraid she might be scared of me so we will just tell her im lab bol.
[notify]
KAHLUA

I'm Priceless- ^_^

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 8:32am PST 
Ewwwwwwwwww I hope you're kidding, and even if you are... Ewww... lol. eek makes me a sad panda. Pitties rock. cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2