GO!

i'm coming home soon and i need a name!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 84)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Browney!!!

I love my Prince- Poppy, my love- Poppy!!!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 9:19pm PST 
I'm still considering Little Ann!!!!! I say that cuz she's small(like me) and looks like an Ann! So Little Ann is cute! Also Little Ann from Where The Red Fern Grows is a huntig breed!!! So I think that LIttle Ann would be perfect for her!!!!!!
[notify]
Zac

Zac -CUTEST LAB- EVA!!!

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 1:02am PST 
my biggest sis says that there all good names way to go and she thinks it could be Jasmine, Dolly or Trixi but its up 2 ushrug
after all u are the owner.....

im sure u wil choose the best name.

Zac
thinkingshrugthinkingshrugthinkingshrug
[notify]
Hanson

The internets- are fun!

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 12:33pm PST 
I know how you feel with having trouble naming. We went around and around before "Hanson" was decided (our "New Leash" dogs are named after famous Oklahomans, and though you'd think that'd narrow it down... it doesn't).

The first name that came into my mind for new-puppy is "Diana," definitely. big grin
[notify]

Cali

CRAZY Cali!

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 3:32pm PST 
We brought our girl home yesterday and today we decided to name her Cali. Thanks for all your suggestions!!
[notify]
  (Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 84)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9