GO!

Finally a puppy place! But I'm almost done with puppyhood!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Lola CGC, TD

i'm kind of cute

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 3:31pm PST 
BOL!! I am almost 10 months old and came on dogster at 8 weeks.. all you little puppies are sooo cute!

I think I will always be a puppy in mom's eyes no matter what, though, hehe!
[notify]
Pugsley

I Might Be Small- But I Have It- All!

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 3:45pm PST 
I'm almost a year and I also came on dogster at 8 weeks! I wish they had this back then bol!
[notify]
wednsday

love me

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 7:16am PST 
hi,me too,i will be a yr next month,not ready to grow up yet,hehe
[notify]

Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 9:54am PST 
i'm almost two,and still caleed a puppy by owners!

Even my dad,who is 10,is a pup at heart! laugh out loud
[notify]
Cookie

Your Never Too- Big To Be A Lap- Dog

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 10:30am PST 
I am almost 3 and I still play just as much as a puppy snoopy
[notify]
Winnie

Anything you can- do I can do- cuter!

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 10:23pm PST 
Aw, Lola, you're so cute wave I'm still 4 1/2 months old and very much a puppy dancing
[notify]
Lexy (RIP- 2006-2013)

THE WOOFER~

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 1:02pm PST 
My lexy will be 1 YR next month (June 17) . Time sure has flown by *sniff* cry . She has progressed into a beautiful *almost adult* Corgi ... cry cheer dancing
[notify]
Leia

CHEWING IS WHAT- I LIVE FOR!!!!

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 1:27pm PST 
We will ALWAYS be puppies in our parental units eyes!!!!! Ill be 4months in a few weeks....I GOT A LONG WAY TO GO!!!!confused
[notify]
Lexy (RIP- 2006-2013)

THE WOOFER~

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:19pm PST 
Leia- before you know it, you'll be 1 yr old! Time flys by fast cry . Although I am glad that Lexy is older so I dont have to worry about those naughty puppy manners/doings , & potty training.

Edited by author Mon May 7, '07 2:20pm PST

[notify]
Leia

CHEWING IS WHAT- I LIVE FOR!!!!

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:25pm PST 
Yes mommy would have to agree with you! Mommy wasnt sure what she was in for TILL SHE GOT ME!!! Mommy got my sister Cleo @ 4 months and doesnt remember her being as crazy as I am! Cleo seemed to be pretty much trained just needed to brushed up but NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek

Mommy got me @ 2 months wow was she in for a rude awakening but your right time does flies. I always see mommy looking at my 1st baby pics with her!cry
[notify]