GO!

Did you adopt your puppy?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Banjo

Throw it- again....- please?!

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 2:57pm PST 
If your dog (or cat) came from a shelter or rescue group. you will want to submit your stories to MUTTS for a chance to be in their next book. They are compiling some stories and photos. Deadline is Monday. More info here: www.muttscomics.com I saw some of the entries today in an e-mail... so happy to know all those pets were rescued or adopted! Just like my buddy... Paws crossed we get picked!

Good Luck if you enter!snoopy

snoopy
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 8:17am PST 
I did that and I didn't think they really allowed me to get into the details that make Zelda's story special.
[notify]
Bailey

I'm head over- heels for- Summit!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 8:05pm PST 
I resued mostlye all my dogs except the really young pups and my bilr Miss Fillie!! And Catie K and Trouble!!!!!! That's prety much all my dogs except Bailey and Cody-Mitchell and I rescued all my three cats from a kitty rescue!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Zoidberg

Fastest Puppy in- the Park!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 5:21am PST 
I came from West Virginia and was put in a rescue group... I then made it into a foster home with my three sisters until Mommy and Daddy came to adopt me.
We would love to be in the book let us know if you would want us or what information you would needsmile
[notify]