GO!

Hi All My Pup Friends

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Abbie

I needed you as- much as you- needed me

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 12:16pm PST 
I just wanted to say Hi to all my furry pup friends out there in Dogster land. I am a 4 month old Standard Poodle and I would love to met other pup's.
Please say Hi and tell me about your self.,
Love Abbie
[notify]
Sebastian

Are you going to- eat that?

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 2:42pm PST 
Hi, Abbie! My name is Sebastian and I am 4 months old too. I'm a cockapoo -- that's half poodle, half cocker spaniel. It sounds like we have a few things in common!
[notify]
Abbie

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 8:14pm PST 
You sure are cute to, want to be my new friend I will send you a puppy request, love Abbie
[notify]

Brady

Simply- irresistable

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 9:00pm PST 
Hi, I'm Brady! I'm a 6 mo. old lhasa apso. Don't be fooled by my piccie, my head really isn't that much bigger than my body..BOL. I live in the great state of Texas! snoopy
[notify]
Abbie

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 7:29am PST 
Well hi to you in Texas, I sure wish we had alittle of your weather here it is so cold here in Ont. Your head looks just fine to me, Love Abbie.
[notify]
Belle

just your- average sweet- loveable girl!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 7:35am PST 
Hi, I'm Belle. Momma calls be Bellybean! I'm about 9 months old and a real handful. My momma says I'm high spirited, whatever that means. Oh, look a stuffed toy that still has stuffing...gotta go!
[notify]
Abbie

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 11:09am PST 
Belle
You are just to cute I tell you, my mommy say's I am like a raptor with a stuffed toy,bol. It was very nice meeting you and mommy and me think you are adorable. Love Abbie
[notify]
Bailey

3.5 pounds of- utter cute

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 10:04pm PST 
Im bailey the 3.5 month old chihuahua/pug. We're in ontario. I'm my mom's first dog on her own, I'm honestly daddys first dog that will not be sent away by his parents... its complicated.
[notify]
Chloe

I like to- waddle, cuddle,- and go 'Aroo!'

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 10:31pm PST 
Hi! My name is Chloe! I am (almost) 9 months old and I'm a basset hound.
Of course, you've all probably heard of me because I'm the world famous Chloe and EVERYBODY loves me (or so I think)...hehe...smile

Arooooooooo!
[notify]
Shayla

My Sunshine!

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 2:00am PST 
Hi,
My name is Sassy (for now until mom changes it BOL she is waiting to see what I like).

I'm 6 weeks old and still at my breeders house frown Before I can come home to my mommy I have to be desexed. grrrr!

Mommy is praying everything goes ok and in about 3 or 4 more weeks I can be in my forever home with mommy! I can't wait to be spoiled. snoopycheer
woof!wishes
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2