GO!

New Puppy Soon!!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Ein

My Daddy is a- Soldier!

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 3:51pm PST 
My future sister in law is getting a new puppy. I helped her find a responsible breeder some time back, and she got her pick of the litter born back in March and the puppies due to come home in the beginning of May.

She got a Parti-Colored Toy Poodle and she's decided to name him Louie. She's wicked excited and already calling me every other hour to ask questions on things she can do or get for the new pup. She's decided to name him Louie.

I'm happy for her and will stand behind her to help with anything, as well as setting up play dates with our dogs to make sure that her pup is properly dog/human socialized young.

Just wanted to share the great news in the new puppy forum! wave
[notify]
Pugsley

I Might Be Small- But I Have It- All!

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 3:55pm PST 
Awww, i remember how excited I was on my way to get Pugsley! Getting a new puppy is always so exciting!

Let her know I wish her best of luck and she has a long road ahead of her laugh out loud
[notify]
♥- Bree Berry- ♥

♥Yes I'm- That Cute! - ♥

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 4:07pm PST 
Oh how wonderful Ein !! I love it when a new Puppy comes in to the family! Congratulations!
[notify]

Missie

Teeth kisses for- everyone!

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 4:13pm PST 
We picked Missie and Rocky long before we were allowed to bring either of them home. IT IS SO HARD TO WAIT!, but exciting too. Betcha just can't wait to smell that puppy breath!
[notify]
Lexy (RIP- 2006-2013)

THE WOOFER~

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 1:34pm PST 
I bet your friend is excited! I picked Lexy out when she was about 1 wk old. She looked the chubbiest of her litter an I liked her cute fat rump, which she still has today. Come to think of it, the wait wasnt that long. When I got to take her home, oh she was sooooooooooo cute!!!!! eek
[notify]
Gretta

Where's my- Tiara?

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 2:09pm PST 
Mom's sitting over here drooling over the idea of a parti-poodle. They are SO beautiful! We can't wait to see pictures of little Louie!