GO!

I've been away

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Brooke

Miss Independent

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 5:22pm PST 
Hi, I've had trouble with my address and password and have not been on Dogster for quite some time. There have been other personal problems to deal with also. I'm happy to be able to check in and see what's been happening to you all. I've been gardening, my expression for digging up rocks. We have plenty of those. It's nice to be able to go outside and sit in the sun. I appologize to those who have sent messages to be pals and have not received an O.K. from us. I had been having trouble with my e-mail. It's good to be back . Mom took my and Garth to have our teeth cleaned. He pulled 4 of mine. Now my tongue sticks to the side a little. Mommy says I looks 'dorable. Garth didn't have any pulled. LUCKY DOG, ha ha.hamster dance
[notify]