GO!

ear stinks!!! ear infection

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Poochini

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 11:47pm PST 
i have ear infection for about 2 years now... my mom brings me to the vet all the time and they have given me all kinds of antibiotic, both oral and drops but none works for me, the minute we stop the medication, it comes back again. I think i stink because of my ear, people always teased me for my smell. Please help if you have any suggestions... shrug
[notify]
Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 5:11pm PST 
Hi Poochini! Sorry to hear about your ear. What type of food are you eating? Do you think it is possible that you are sensitive, or even allergic, to something in your food? I was having itchy paws, runny eyes, and yucky ear buildup when I was on food that contained chicken and corn. I have been on a grain free diet for about a year now and my problems have cleared up.
[notify]