GO!

pug aggression

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jamba Cope

Celebrate life!

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '08 5:52pm PST 
HELP!! My husband's been away for work and will be alone with the pugs for another 2 weeks. I have been getting very little sleep at night because Cash is now getting possessive/ territorial with ME! When my husband is at home, Cash sleeps by our feet and Jamba likes to cuddle so he sleeps on my side. However, now that my husband is not around, Cash has been growling and attacking Jamba when he tries to come near me when we're in bed. This happens quite a few times at night, and I do put Cash on time out after he does it- I'm a light sleeoer and feel any sudden movements on the bed and hear his noise. Any ideas on how to stop this? I'm in tears because I'm so frustrated!!
Thanks for any help!
[notify]