GO!

pug puppy not eating...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

frankie

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 4:12pm PST 
ok i may just be a worrying willy nilly here, but yesterday i picked up a new addition to our family an adorable pug puppy about 8 weeks old, the breeded informed us to feed him at about 10 last night, we tried and he would not eat, now he has not ate or drank anything today, he went to the vet for just a general check up to make sure there were no health problems with our new pup today and she said he is in great health with the exception of some dry skin she gave us some shampoo for. the breeded said she had been feeding him iams puppy which is what we are trying to feed him as well, is it just nerves, is there something that should be done so he will want to eat and drink. he is very playful and likes to explore but just dosent seem intrested in food.
[notify]
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 3:14pm PST 
HUMMM
is he eating now!
a pug not interested in food...

well maybe he is getting used to his new place...

let us know
[notify]
Seattle

"I'm Famous"

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 4:49pm PST 
It's quite common for a puppy not to eat for the first couple of days. If the vet has ruled out any underlying medical problems, the puppy will eat when he gets settled and hungry.
[notify]

Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 8:52am PST 
Hi Frankie! You are cute! How are you doing now? Eating better??
[notify]