GO!

Help! Food Agression

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sluggo

Chew til the- stuffing comes- out

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:41pm PST 
Since we've added Sluggo, more recently there have beed scrapples at mealtime between the 3 pugs. They eat seperately, in order of their dominence, but the first two finish well before the puppy(1 yr now) and stalk him til he finishes. If they get too close or seem to make the wrong move things get ugly. Now even if they aren't stalking Sluggo the 2 girls will start to beef with each other. They never did this before there were 3. It's not always, but more when I feed them vs. my Husband. Recently they have drawn blood. I don't want them to hurt each other, I don't know what to do.shrug
[notify]
Bit Bit

School+Basketbal- l= we wont be on- much

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 4:29pm PST 
i have the same problem so my mommy lets me eat in one room and she stays in another so she dont get bit
[notify]