GO!

I lost my baby Lincoln today

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Bandit

Bandit, Can I- rest my chin on- you?

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 5:25pm PST 
I am so sorry for you and Lincoln! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you are doing better at this time. I know how you feel.
Shelly
[notify]
Rupert

What's doin?

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 5:02pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss.. It broke my heart when I read your post.. I wish there was something I could say to make things better. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your little Lincoln.
[notify]
Lily

I snort, I- snore, and I- love my Mommy!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 9:18pm PST 
I am so sorry..hope this helps, it has helped me.

The Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When and animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge, There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine and out friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who has been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt ot maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animls are happy and content, except for one small thing: the each miss someone very special to them, who has to be left behind.

The all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks in the distance. His bright eyes are intnet. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he beings to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying hims faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face: your hands again caress the beloved head, and looks once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together....

--Author Unknown
[notify]

Penne (Lady- Penelope)

Your sure Im not- a great Dane?

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 3:14am PST 
Im so sorry, I cant imagine your pain but I do sympathise.
[notify]
Francois

Lover not a- fighter

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 1:17pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs to you hug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2