GO!

I lost my baby Lincoln today

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lincoln-gone- ,but loved- 4ever

The King

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '07 5:45pm PST 
My furchild Lincoln was hit by a car today. This has been one of the worst days of my life. Any ideas on how to cope would be helpful. I've been crying for the past 6 hours. I can't seem to stop. I miss my baby so much, as he was the best baby I could have. He was always at my feet ready to love or be loved. Please light a candle for my baby tonight on his way to rainbow bridge, so he can see his way. THis is so,so hard. Barbara Lincoln's Mom
[notify]
Mack

Personality Plus

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 2:00pm PST 
My deepest, most heartfelt condolences.cry
[notify]
Lily

More food with- my *whine*- please

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 2:25pm PST 
I don't have the words to ease the grief of losing a beloved best friend.... but the passage of time does help some.

Thoughts and prayers for you and Lincoln at this difficult time.
[notify]

Emma

Emma the Bella- Principessa

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 4:56pm PST 
Our prayers are with you.

Emma and her mum
[notify]
Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 4:18pm PST 
OMD, I am so sorry. You and Lincoln are in our prayers.

hughughughughughug
Fig and Max
[notify]
Miss Pebbles

Its a PUGS life- @ BEST!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 10:07pm PST 
So so sorry for your loss, words cannot express our sympathy....
Maybe putting together a special album or a slideshow of Lincoln pics would help to ease the pain, and help to remember all your good times.
Hugs to you and your family,
Amanda ( Pebbles Mom)
[notify]
Winnie

Kickin butt now,- takin names- later

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 11:51am PST 
hughugWe are thinking of you in this difficult time. It does get easier, but it takes time.hughug
[notify]
Brady

The sweetest lil- puggy!

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 8:32pm PST 
frown I'm sorry to hear of your loss! Peace be with you! I'll keep you in my prayers!
[notify]
Archie Mo

What trouble can- I get into- now???

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 9:46pm PST 
I'm sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Princess- Sophia Leann- Scott

Super Sopie!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 2:36pm PST 
I signed up on dogster because I really want to send out my thoughts to you, Lincoln, and anyone who is close to him. As many have said, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I am sure the holidays were not the same without your lil baby Lincoln. I feel your pain as I too have been through a similar experience. Although time never really took the pain away, it did help me to somewhat heal and go about my life. To this day, the past thought of my Great Dane, Elmo, crushes me but I know I have to be strong for my other babies and any future ones that may come along that I can give a loving home to. I hope you are doing your best to take care of yourself during this tough time and surround yourself with friends and family. Keep yourself busy and do not feel guilty, but also take the time to be alone and think about Lincoln. Even though he waits for you at that special place where he has a lot of love surrounding him, what a special lil guy to have you to care so much for him. My deepest condolences.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2