GO!

Boy can I be gassy!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Winnie

Kickin butt now,- takin names- later

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '07 6:58am PST 
Hi everyone! My mum was just wondering if it is normal for me to be gassy. It isnt all the time, usually at bedtime when I am sleeping up near her face. Mum hasnt owned a pug before and my puggle siblings arent gassy at all. I do gulp my food instead of chewing. I am on Solid Gold Wolfking dry dog food because it is the only dog food I can eat without getting horrible diarrhea. Any help would be greatly appreciated and then maybe mum will stop grumbling at me at night. smile
[notify]
Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 4:19pm PST 
Pugs are notoriously gassy. My mum kinda likes it--I know she is very strange laugh out loud
[notify]
Roxie

Multum in Parvo

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '07 11:20am PST 
I'm not gassy at all. I am dainty -- a delicate flower. *Someone* in my house farts right behind me a lot, but by the time I spin around to see who it was that tooted, they're always gone... spooky.
[notify]

Winnie

Kickin butt now,- takin names- later

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '07 1:56pm PST 
Well I will admit, I am a tooting machine! As long as it is normal, my mum wont worry. She worries about me alot, she is such a worrywort!
[notify]
Alice

Alice - "I can hear- peanut butter."

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 12:02pm PST 
I like to toot on people and then run off. It makes me laugh. But I have to say that I used to be gassier when I was younger. As I have gotten older, it has gotten better.
[notify]
Odis V

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 2:14pm PST 
Iam always Gassy, some times i clear a room laugh out loud big grin
[notify]