GO!

Beautiful Pom we found roaming in the street today! :(

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Coco

My heroine is- Coco Chanel. - She gets it.

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 11:13am PST 
My daughter was driving today down a quasi-residential/quasi-back road and there was a Pomeranian running in the middle of the street. He is colored just like our Coco, but he has obviously been groomed recently and is a couple pounds bigger and has the beautiful full fluffball coat we have wished Coco had (minus his stickers!). We took him to the vet, and he didn't chip (he isn't neutered either) which surprised me because his teeth and toenails are well kept. We have called Animal Control and posted our info (they didn't ask for a picture of him) so who knows.

Besides Coco, we already have a pug and an elderly Cavalier, so we can't keep him, but surely someone will claim him because he is obviously cared for. Do you think there is anything I should do to make sure someone doesn't fraudulently claim him from reading the ads? There are no marks or anything that I can see.

Lost Boy

All smiles

Edited by author Fri Apr 26, '13 12:26pm PST

[notify]
Rufio

I don't walk, I- prance!

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 12:53pm PST 
Im curious what happend to this beautiful boy? did you ever find his owner??
[notify]
Coco

My heroine is- Coco Chanel. - She gets it.

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 11:22pm PST 
Do you know he was never claimed?! Nobody ever called animal control for him (we checked daily), ever answered our calls on the 2 posters we put up, and nobody from the neighborhood knew him (DH and I visited several houses and my daughter visited a few others). We communicated with Tiny Tails Rescue which is a well-respected rescue in my state that works with the animal control in my city. They took him, neutered him, and placed him in a home with a couple who had just lost their dog.
[notify]