GO!

Is my pomeranian a throwback?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 12:50am PST 
Yea sometimes the charts are unreliable. My youngest Pom is charting out to be 7 pounds, he probably will end up bigger. Most of the time the charts are 3-4 pounds off.
[notify]
Toby

I luv to bark

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 5:19pm PST 
My Pom Toby is very large for a Pom. He's almost as big as my small Sheltie. He's very close to 13 inches tall and right now a bit pudgy at 19#. We're working on getting him down to 14-15 pounds which my vet says will be good for him. I adopted him two years ago and he was 8 years old so I have no puppy records for him. I do know who bred him and am sure that he is a purebred Pom.
[notify]
D'artagnan

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 7:35am PST 
Thanks everyone!
D'artagnan is now at 7.6 lbs and is 13.5 weeks old. According to that puppy weight calculator he is going to be between 13lb 14oz- 14lb 12oz.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '14 9:43am PST 
This will help! http://pommymommy.com/what-is-a-throwback-pomeranian/
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2