GO!

Poms in agility?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Prince- Caspian AD,- AJ, SAA

I am NOT a- girl!!!!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 7:01am PST 
Are any of you Pommies in agility? I am in agility training, it is alot of fun!! My mom says I will probably be ready to compete in the spring. I just need to learn those darn weave poles then I will be ready. I can't wait! I watch Blaze compete in agility shows and it looks like alot of fun!! I just wanted to see if there where other Pommies here that did agility too.dog

Did you know that the first dog to get the USDAA's (United States Dog Agility Assoc) ADCH (Agility Dog Champion) was a male Pomeranian named Cody?!dancing
[notify]
Oni~Prince of Thieves

Unable to- respond...

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 8:11am PST 
I am hoping to get Trix into agility after I help her through some socialization problems (I adopted her a few months ago @ 8 months). Being a mix though, I am also trying to reseach the different mixed breed registries.

So for now at least, she takes it upon herself to practice her agility by jumping over furniture and siblings and weaving in and out of chairs. She gets tons of excercise daily, but she is just begging for the chance to get into formal agility, I can't wait to start either big grin

BTW, those are very impressive pics on your profile, keep up the great work!
[notify]
Sir Lancelot

Can you tell I'm- the red headed- stepdog

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 8:44am PST 
wavewavewavewave Hello from Camelot, Poms are really good at agility my mom has seen them at local rallies. We would love to try agility, however our mom is not in good enough condition to work out with us so we are looking for someone to go through the training with Arthur and Lancelot. Meanwhile we are also thinking of doing obedience with mom( she could do that). laugh out loud
[notify]

Prince- Caspian AD,- AJ, SAA

I am NOT a- girl!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 5:07am PST 
We see Poms doing agility here too. Mom loves to watch the Poms and Paps do agility. big grin
[notify]
♥- Dezi- ♥- PAWS

I luf you all!!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 8:41pm PST 
ooo... i have always wanted to do agility with my poms... but it's so time consuming, & teaching my dogs is already ALOT of time. to copmete would cut down on my golf career goals... I wish you all AMAZING luck! & keep me updated! big grin *huggles*
[notify]