GO!

possibly part pointer?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 12:42pm PST 
In my search to try to figure out what breeds Teddy might be, I have come across several things that lead me to believe he might be part pointer. I thought I would come ask the "experts".

1) He has the long lean body of a pointer, even though his face is a little blockier
2) he started out solid white and now he is covered with brown and block spots, which someone told me is called ticking

Thoughts?? Thanks!
[notify]
Patches

Sweet Boy

Barked: Wed Mar 3, '10 8:09am PST 
Well without a picture it is hard to tell. However, go ahead and take a look at my dog patches. He is part pointer and he is what I call my cow dog. Underneath his coat he has spots which you referred to as ticking. These spots are brown and make him look like a cow, which is cute. Let me know if this helps. smile
[notify]