GO!

Does anyone else go here? (Laurel, MD)

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '14 6:32am PST 
There's a dog park a mile and a half down my road and I'm wondering if any of the other dog owners I've seen there are on this site!

565 Brock Bridge Road
Laurel, Maryland 20708

I think it's official name is the Maryland City Dog Park and it's home to a football, baseball, and soccer field as well!

And if you live in the area and haven't gone, it's a pretty awesome place; check it out :] They have a large field that's fenced in and there's two areas; one for big dogs and one for small dogs (but when there's no small dogs in that section, sometimes people use that for their dogs who aren't as social yet). You can mix your smaller dogs in with the bigger dogs and more often than not, not have to worry about a larger dog being too much for your smaller dog. They're all really friendly and some of them seemed to be expertly trained. Dog owners who come to the park often times bring jugs of water to fill up the water bowls that are there and if you want to rest your feet, there are a few benches as well :]
[notify]