GO!

Syracuse anyone?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Kira

Got shepherd?

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 5:25pm PST 
I'm bringing my dog Kira up from Connecticut to live with me while I attend college. She's been nervous around new dogs ever since she was attacked a few years ago, so I would like to introduce her to some friendly, low-key dogs to get her acclimated again. I would prefer medium-large+ dogs as she's a shepherd and tends to chase small animals, despite growing up with cats and rabbits.

Anyone up for a canine meetup?
[notify]
Ryder

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 3:29pm PST 
Hi, I'm new here and from Syracuse. My dogs may not be a good match for you if you are looking for medium to large dogs (I have a Jack Russell mix and a Shihpoo), but I did want to suggest our local dog park. It is located in Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool. They offer a large dog area and a small dog area, so you may want to check it out. Also, there is a place in Nottingham Plaza (which is very close to SU, if that is where you are going to school), called Blue Prints Dog Studio. They offer training and doggie daycare and might have some suggestions for you. Good luck and welcome to Syracuse!
[notify]