GO!

Chevy Chase D.C. Dog Park Yappy Hour 5/9/11

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Casey

It's a dog's- life

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 3:12pm PST 
Hello Wash DC Dog Lovers!
Chevy Chase Dog Park Folks (41st & Livingston St. NW) are having a Yappy Hour to help raise $15K needed. We'll have first off-leash program on the park field for our a.m. dog exercise use (6a-9a). An official enclosed dog area will be open 7a-9p 7 days a week. The Yappy Hour is Mon 5/9/11 5-7pm @ Pete's APizza (corner of Fessenden St. & Wisc. Ave NW.) Dogs, owners, everyone welcome!! $10 fee gets you swell pizza & 25% of other food bought (including beer or wine) goes to our Group. $2 ticket raffle for some REALLY cool prizes (i.e. dog boarding/grooming, massages, great wine, etc.) Questions? Contact Diana Winthrop 202-363-6977 or Karla Gutierrez-Pugh 202-841-7093hug
[notify]
Lucky, NTD

Novice trick- dog!

Barked: Thu May 12, '11 6:43pm PST 
I wish I had seen this thread earlier!! It looks like it was alot of fun. And we LOVE Pete's Apizza!
[notify]
Makaveli PSDIT

I Can Has Lovin'- Nao?

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 1:24am PST 
Dang, I missed it too. Sounds like it was a lot of fun though frown
[notify]