GO!

Picton, Ontario.

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Nero

"I'm not- begging, just- looking!"

Barked: Tue Aug 17, '10 9:08am PST 
Hey everyone! I'm new to dogster, as well as new to the area. I will be moving to Picton, Ontario shortly ( three days till the move! ) and I don't know the area that well. I was wondering if anyone near or in Picton could tell me about any dog friendly places? Dog friendly shops, restaurants, cafes... Any nearby off leash dog parks? I know Sandbanks provincial park has a doggie beach, but it's not off leash, correct? And though it would be great for socialization, a place to run freely would be awesome! So if anyone is in the area, or knows the area, any sort of help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
[notify]