GO!

Anyone from BC?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Lexi

Girls Just Wanna- Have Fun

Barked: Tue Jul 27, '10 1:38am PST 
Anyone here living in the Fraser Valley, BC? I'm a friendly energetic girl looking for a playmate. I love my sister but she's a senior and walks so slowly! My mom thinks it would be good for me to socialize more! If you live close by and think we may hit it off, drop me a line smile
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Tue Jul 27, '10 6:04pm PST 
wave Lexi! I am on the Island right now, but my house is up for sale & I'm looking to buy in Maple Ridge/Mission area! I'll send you a pup-pal request & when I'm settled I am sure Squ'mey would love to play. Wiley is 6, but an *old soul* so I'm sure Squ'mey would love an energetic gal pal!blue dog
[notify]
Lexi

Barked: Tue Jul 27, '10 6:34pm PST 
From Lexi's mom - sounds great! My 16 year old dog has never learned to play nice with other dogs and, while its a little late in life for her, I want to make sure this doesn't happen to Lexi. She is pretty isolated at the moment. I have only had Lexi for about 6 months (rescue dog) and haven't had much experience with her and other dogs, but have had no problems with the few interactions there have been. She is a very big girl (pit X lab and a few other things) but very sweet and friendly. She is about 4 years old with lots of energy and loves to run and play.
I live around the Abby/Aldergrove border, but just moved from Mission, so know lots of places in that area that are great for dogssmile
Best of luck with your move and both me and Lexi look foward to hearing from you!
[notify]

Sprite

Center of- attention 24/7!

Barked: Wed Jul 28, '10 9:38pm PST 
I was so surprised to see there was another dog from BC! It seems you can never find a Canadian on Dogster. Lexi sounds like the perfect playmate for Sprite. We can't seem to find a dog that will match his energy level! Unfortunately, we are in the Okanagan and I'm not sure my parents would be too keen on meeting with "someone on the internet". But good luck finding someone!
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Thu Jul 29, '10 5:26am PST 
hi BC pups wave I'm from the east coast ! Nova Scotia ... sending you all ppr's. happy dance
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Jul 29, '10 7:15am PST 
wave Eve! PPR received & accepted! Have a lobster for me! Sprite...stay safe & cool this summer.
[notify]
Lexi

Barked: Thu Jul 29, '10 6:58pm PST 
Nice to see other Canadian pooches, even if they don't live close enough for a playdate at the park! Sprite, I absolutely understand and appreciate your parents' feelings about internet connections. Its smart to be cautious and mindful of the not so nice people that can lurk online. If you are ever down my way and want to meet in a safe, dog friendly, public park, let me know smile
Lexi
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jul 30, '10 5:00pm PST 
Eve, wave fellow East Coaster! There are other Canadian dogsters, but we are spread out pretty farsmileMy mom is in Chase, however. She has a lab mixsmile
[notify]