GO!

Funds raiser

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Vinny

Big Lap Puppy

Barked: Fri Jul 16, '10 9:51am PST 
We are fired up and Excited to be presenting our first ever benefit concert and charity motorcycle run! August 1!!!! Mark your calendars! We want you to come out and just enjoy the day with us...great food, great music, lots of sheltie people and plenty of air conditioning! We'll have games, prizes, raffles just to name a few. We even have a GRAND prize valued at over $150 ~

No dogs this day...except for the Rude Dog Bar and Grill at 8711 Sancus Blvd at Polaris! That's where it'll be held from 1 until ?????? . Do you ride motorcycle? If you do, or even if you don't (even the 4 wheel vehicles are welcome!)...won't you join us for this 190 mile round trip scenic ride to Mohican state park and back?

Contact me at CenOHSheltieResc@aol.com or call 614-578-0921 to get a sponsor sheet. Did I mention Iron Pony is sponsoring this ride! Don't ride?...know someone that does? Forward this to them!

All day concerts and only $5 to get in the door! Can't beat it! What a cool way to relax and just enjoy the day with friends and family! Just check out the bands listed on that flyer! All these bands and the sound man volunteered their time and talents! Come on out and show your thanks!

We will need volunteers that day too! Wanna be a part of this? Contact us today! I am attaching a flyer that will print to the 11x17 size but will also print to the 8x10....won't you help us out by printing it out and hanging it everywhere you go? You'd be surprised how many places will let you hang it up if you just ask.

Help us...so we can help them! Help us make this our biggest event ever! SPREAD THE WORD! Email this to everyone you know! Let's fill the house! Let's show Rude Dog's that we love our dogs!

Times are tough and our pups need the money for food and shelter. Please HELP.

For more info please visit our website: http://centralohiosheltierescue.org
[notify]