GO!

Dogs' Day Out at Molbak's in Woodinville, WA!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Jessie

Barked: Thu Jul 8, '10 9:00pm PST 
I would like to invite all my friends and their friends to a party designed just for us! There will be all kinds of humans who know a lot about us to answer questions about our health and well-being, as well as the BEST food and fun games!

You can click here for the formal invitation from Molbak's Home and Garden.

We are invited THIS SATURDAY, JULY 10th from 10am to 2pm!

I'm especially excited for my human to finally learn how to give me massages at the special demo on dog massage! Apparently there's even a book that helps them learn.

Another reason why I'm so excited about this is that the proceeds will go to Homeward Pet Adoption Center in Woodinville, WA, which is a no-kill, non-profit cat and dog rescue and shelter. Some of my best friends came from Homeward, and it's a good place to support!

Hope to see you all on Saturday!
[notify]