GO!

Calling all Canadians!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Thu Oct 22, '09 5:25pm PST 
Ok, well maybe not ALL canadians but anyone in Ontario is welcomed to come to our meet-up!happy dance

It's probably going to be next summer ((June or July..or maybe august, still planning that out laugh out loud ))

It's going to be at the Milton Dog park. wave If you need help on getting there feel free to paw-mail me.dancing

If you're thinking of coming, or helping plan; Please join our group!way to go

MEET-UP
[notify]
Pearl

Pearl Girl

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 6:06pm PST 
I would like to come but dog parks are too full of desease even if the dog is well vaccinated and I don't want to risk Pearl getting sick. Sorrycry
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 9:02am PST 
Bump.wave
[notify]

Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 6:29pm PST 
COME ONNNNNNNN! laugh out loud
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 5:45am PST 
wave
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 8:29am PST 
Wiley & I would come...just a bit too far for us...50km north of Victoria! BOL If you're ever on the Island though, give us a woof and we'll show you our favourite spots!
[notify]
Meridian

Proud to be a- kitchen wolf!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 2:13pm PST 
Same goes for us. We love the dog park, and we'd love to meet up with other Dogster dogs, but the commute from Saskatoon is a little far!

Have fun, though.

wave
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 6:43pm PST 
alas .... i live in Nova Scotia so i won't make it .... but i sure wish you all the best big grin
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 6:27am PST 
waveThat's too bad. Maybe you should make one for out there?wink
[notify]