GO!

Am I a Corgi?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 11:45am PST 
My main breed is definitely Papillon, but my mistress also thinks that I have Corgi or Sheltie...or both. What do you think?
The shelter said Sheltie mix, but mistress has been looking at pictures of Corgis...and she realizes that a Papillon/Corgi cross would look an awful lot like a Sheltie.
[notify]
Gingerbread

Gingerbread~ Run- run as fast as- you can.

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 2:42pm PST 
I think ur full papilon!

big laugh
[notify]
Gingerbread

Gingerbread~ Run- run as fast as- you can.

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 2:42pm PST 
I think ur full papilon!

big laugh
[notify]

Jilly

I love all whom- I am with.

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 8:41pm PST 
Sheltie and Pom?
[notify]
Ein

OooH! whats- that?

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '08 11:24am PST 
go look at my pictures, i'm a corgi/pomeranian mix (we know the parents and it was a purposeful breeding). when my tail is down, i look just like a miniature sheltie and everyone asked if i was one, or at least mixed with one.

on a side note, grandma's dog is a mix, we also know the exact breeds, but i've met dogs with totally different breeds who look just like her twin! so i wouldnt be surprised if you have something else and you just look like a corgi.
[notify]
Gemma

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 5:11am PST 
this is a VERY delayed response but i randomly came across your thread. i would SO say she has some corgi in her. Her legs and her baroooooo noise in your video are just screaming typical corgi.
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Wed Jul 20, '11 8:13pm PST 
This is, also, delayed... but I think it's possible. In some of your pictures, Treader's expressions look a lot like some of the ones Sandy makes. Those expressions are usually the ones where I see the Corgi in Sandy.

That said, I'm not 100% sure Sandy has Corgi in her since she's a Heinz 57. And Treader does look VERY Sheltie like. So, I can't answer for certain.
[notify]