GO!

We picked up our puppy last night!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Akamaru

Aka, weasle- herder!

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 2:27pm PST 
We picked up our puppy from the breeder last night. He's adorable! He's eight weeks old and he's doing really well with house training. He's got a really strong personality. He's already barked what for at the next door neighbor's dog for invading his turf. He's also been herding his chew toys and a soda can. It won't run when he nips it, though.
[notify]
Tootie - (Rainbow- Bridge)

a.k.a.- WIGGLEBUTT

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 4:59pm PST 
Congratulations on your new puppy! He's SO cute!!!
[notify]
Heidi's baby- girl

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 8:45pm PST 
congrats, he is really cute. we are going to have babies any day and I'm so excited to see them. Heidi will be happy to loose a few lbs I'm sure!
[notify]

Oliver

Super Oliver to- the rescue!

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 4:18pm PST 
That is awesome to see more Corgis in the world. dog
[notify]
Vienna

me hump you only

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 6:18am PST 
he is sooooo cute! try herding a 2 liter bottle smile or stuff some peanut butter in there, he'll have hours of fun! www.MyCorgi.com
[notify]