GO!

I Need A Forever Family!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

C'mere! Let me- nibble your- feet!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:33pm PST 
My Name is Sassafrass, or Sassy, & I live in Castalian Springs, TN. My foster Mom thinks I am part heeler, part Corgi. I definitely like to herd-- even the little boys here! big grin

My foster Mom found me running in the road-- I almost got hit twice! I was so happy & relieved when she put me in her car. She tried really hard to find my owner, but no one called.

I love other dogs, kids, & do fine with cats. I am a very happy girl! I'm fully vaccinated, tested neg for heartworms and am getting spayed on August 8th.

Please see my profile to learn more and to contact my foster mom. Thank you! snoopy
[notify]
Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

C'mere! Let me- nibble your- feet!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:07pm PST 
Sassy has been adopted! She has become a member of a family with 3 girls-- she is in seventh heaven! Yay for Sassy!

snoopy
[notify]
Annie

Catch me if you- can!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 2:37pm PST 
We are so HAPPY for you Sassy!!!snoopysnoopyparty
[notify]

Lola CGC, TD

i'm kind of cute

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 10:03am PST 
Yay for a dog mixed with corgi AND ACD... my two dogs =]
[notify]