GO!

Am I mixed with Corgi?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Murphy

Cheeseburger- Fanatic

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 2:15pm PST 
I was adopted from a shelter and the shelter workers determined I was half Doxie but didn't know the other half. Apparently I was surrendered with another dog, a purebred Corgi because the family felt they had too many dogs, I am guessing they were backyard breeders but anyway sometimes my ears will flip up from time to time and they look Corgish and I do not have a Doxie tail or coloring. Could I be half Corgi half Dachshund?
[notify]
Murphy

Cheeseburger- Fanatic

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 3:07pm PST 
Oh and I might add I'm very low to the ground and 16 pounds big grin
[notify]
Wicket

fun police

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 10:18am PST 
Your face and coloring do look quite corgish. I would say its sure possible since u said u came in with a purebred corgi, if the people were back yard breeders they prolly interbred a corgi with something else.
[notify]

Murphy

Cheeseburger- Fanatic

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 2:46pm PST 
Thanks Wicket, the Corgi that came into the shelter with him was also pregnant with a litter of puppies so....it made wonder.
[notify]
Lucyy!?!!- =]]

So much cooler- than yerr mom :]

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '07 5:17pm PST 
I really do think son
[notify]