GO!

Kiddy Pool Question...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Annie

Catch me if you- can!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '07 6:57pm PST 
I've been thinking about getting my girls a small plastic kiddy pool. They love water. My only concern is their stubby little legs. I'm worried that they won't be able to get in and out easily. Does anyone have a little pool for their corgis? Do they have a hard time getting in and out?
[notify]
Benny

Obey the Corgi!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 6:36am PST 
I have a standard 10$ kiddie pool from Wal Mart that both my Pembroke Welsh Corgi (a little 4 month old) and my Cardigan Welsh Corgi (7 months, twice his size) do just fine in.

In fact, if you go to my page I have videos of them playing and you can see the size of the pool compared to the body. They do just fine & love it! snoopy
[notify]
Owyn

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 6:59pm PST 
I share the wading pool with my 6 year old human. I love it i run in and out of it and go roll around in the sandbox and get all dirty. I have no trouble jumping in and out of it. Go have fun!!! Owyn.
[notify]

Annie

Catch me if you- can!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 7:17pm PST 
Thank you both for your help. way to go I am planning on getting a little pool for my girls and hope they will enjoy it as much as ya'll do.
[notify]
Winnie

Anything you can- do I can do- cuter!

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 10:07pm PST 
Mom got me a kiddie pool today! I've got pictures and a video on my page big grin It's so much fun!
[notify]
Bernice- "Bernie" - Brisen CGC

Cute Corgi- Attack!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 11:56am PST 
Mom has one at home and I didn't like it at first. I started using the big one at the agility field once I got used to jumping in.

The little one I do have to jump into but I love it on a hot day. My herding trainer has one for me too - humans are so nice to keep them around just for me smile

Mom likes to put toys in it and watch me get them out. She thinks it is funny when I duck my nose under water with the toys.

I love the beach too!
[notify]
Tango

just a goofy boy

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 6:03pm PST 
We have the blue plastic Wal-Mart pool, it has survived 2 summers of 1 kid and 3 corgis all jumping in and out. Even as little pups they were able to use it.
[notify]
Mocha

zen monk

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 6:26am PST 
we have one too from walmart, Vienna got in no problem because she is a girl! My package seems to get in the way, but i've learned to jump in instead smile I was even more motivated when my parents lure me in with my favortie treat!
[notify]