GO!

Researching breed

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Stella- "Blue"

Puttin' my freak- on!

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '11 9:08am PST 
What do you love about your pap? What should I know before considering to get one? I've been interested in this breed for a long time, but have only met a few. Loved what I've seen and heard great things, but I am going to do as much research as possible before I pick my next breed... smile
[notify]
Cali

Little dog, big- package!

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '11 8:01am PST 
I love everything about Cali! I got her in May, back when she was nine weeks old. She's really smart, very curious, super loveable and outgoing (you can't meet her without being smothered by her tiny tongue). She's also very enthusiastic and has limitless energy.

What you should know though is, don't be expecting a lapdog; all the Papillons I know are little spitfires and think they're a great dane. One of Cali's favourite things to do outside is to fetch four ft. long sticks. laugh out loud When you're looking for a breeder, making sure they test the patella and do CERF testing.

If you ever have a question, just message me and I'll try to get back to you. smile You surely wouldn't be disappointed with a Papillon, especially if you know what you're getting. smile
[notify]