GO!

stuff for humans

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
~Bear~

rescue a- bully....woof,- woof :-)

Barked: Sat May 28, '05 11:57pm PST 
"Dogs Don't Bite When a Growl Will Do"
very good book on stuff we could learn from our dogs to make our lives better...
[notify]
Scrappy

Scrappy -- I'm tough!

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 7:41am PST 
Thanks for all the good suggestions. My mom's going to look for Harriot's books and What Wendell Wants. Another book, and soon to be movie, Must Love Dogs, was pretty cute--although not really focused on dogs. But, a little dog action is better than no dog action-right?
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 8:00am PST 
One of the saddest short stories my mummy said she had read was a book by Susan Perabo - the short story was called "Explaining Death to the Dog " - it was about this woman's baby that had died and why she wasn't around any longer. Another short story by Laurie Moore in Birds of America called "Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens" about a cat dying at Christmas time. It made my mummy bawl!
[notify]

Scrappy

Scrappy -- I'm tough!

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 9:03am PST 
My grandma is a writer and she had a great, fun essay about dogs in Bark Magazine. Although it was published last year, you can read it on her website at http://www.thecreativityconnection.com/html/treat_me_like_a_dog.html .
[notify]
Bailey

the Moose

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 3:24am PST 
Hehehe! Too funny Scrappy! You're Grandma knows what she's doing!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2