GO!

Mom's feeling sad

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Morgan

The Mighty- Labradorus--Rarr- !

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 8:09am PST 
Thanks Shakespeare... that's a good idea. I just posted there. I'm going to keep asking my neighbors and friends too. It would be nice if the pups got to play together occasionally but I don't know if anyone I know is in the market for a moose of a dog. He's sooo big. I really wish we could take him. I'm trying to keep my mind off it b/c I feel so bad for the little (or not so little) guy.
[notify]
Avalanche

Pardon my- mud-mask

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 8:26am PST 
Morgan, tell Mom to take heart. Give her a nuzzle.

Even if the pet store cannot find an owner and sends him to the local shelter, puppies are in high demand at shelters. Shelters definitely have better screening processes than pet stores for prospective families.

At 16 weeks, I was a very old puppy at a pet shop and found a forever home through a nice dog officer.
[notify]
Odie

Odie - Chase me!!!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 9:37am PST 
Oh, I hope Murphy finds a good home. I agree with Avalanche; even if he doesn't find a home while he's in the pet store, I'm sure he'll find a great home once he is sent to a shelter. But still, these are horrible things to go through as a puppy frown We wish Murphy freedom from the cage and lots of loving and playing, and we wish all of these good things happen to him very very soon.
[notify]

Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Thu May 26, '05 5:07am PST 
Awwwwww, poor little guy. I sure hope he finds hie forever loving home soon.
Dont loose heart Morgan, ye see fings happen fur a reason an' maybe the reason fur this is beacause there is a wonderful person oot there who really, really wants a wee dog just like yer brother. When that happens he wont want ye tae be sad. They bark the best fings in life are sure worth waitin' fur...
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2