GO!

Mom's feeling sad

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Morgan

The Mighty- Labradorus--Rarr- !

Barked: Mon May 23, '05 8:15pm PST 
She and daddy went in the pet store where they got me today to try to find something new to spoil me with, and found out that my brother is still there. He was supposed to be bought just after I was, but the people never showed up to take him. frown

He's nearly 3x my size already! Mom and dad can't take on another pupper right now but they're both feeling sad for him. They already gave him a name too. They're going to try to see if anyone they know wants to take him.
[notify]
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Mon May 23, '05 9:36pm PST 
ah... that is so so sad. we hope your brother finds a home! good luck!
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Mon May 23, '05 11:13pm PST 
Oh no! Poooor puppy. And so ironic too - you being there getting a new toy and your brother still without a home.

Sometimes I wonder about my brother and two sisters. I hope they ended up as well as I did.
[notify]

Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 1:35am PST 
Aweeeeeeee this makes us sad too.. We pray someone kind and loving takes him soon.
Maybe someone will see this thread and mail you. to know where he is...We do hope so
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 6:48am PST 
AWWWW! I hope your bro finds a home soon! Poor little guy... so sad when doggies don't have homes.

But u know, its probably better that those peole never showed up.. if they can't even show up to get the doggie, how would they take care of it?
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 6:52am PST 
Oh pet stores are so sad. Can you imagine how awful it must be to be cramped up in that little cage every day all day for weeks on end sleeping on those horrid bars and pooping there too. Poor doggies :=(
[notify]
Morgan

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 6:56am PST 
Yeah daddy said he can't ever go back into that store again b/c it makes him too sad. The girl who works there wants me to come in to visit though so they can see me. Mom will probably take me back sometime to visit.

Yes, if the people weren't responsible enough to show up to take my brother, it's probably best they didn't own him. Mom has been calling him "Murphy".
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 7:06am PST 
Oh poor Murphy - great name. I can imagine how difficult it must be to think of him still there. Mummy says definitely those people were not supposed to own him. We hope that someone comes for him soon. What will they do if no-one wants him?
[notify]
Morgan

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 7:21am PST 
I don't know. frown
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 7:59am PST 
Maybe you can make a post about Murphy in the adoption forum? Maybe someone from your area will see it and go and help the little guy out?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2