GO!

Dog Friendly Apartments

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Maverick

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 5:05am PST 
Hello All,

So as large as Dogster is, I am hoping someone can help me out. I have a six month old Aussi mix, and I am looking for a dog friendly apartment in the Palm Desert/Palm Springs area. I have found a couple doing online searches, but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge, and or advice ( good neighborhoods, what to avoid, etc). I'm in a nice apartment right now, but I am commuting about an hour, and I live in a small town with nothing to do, and the Palm Slrings area is the same distance from my work, so not much would change except price and location. Thanks in advance for the help!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 11:29am PST 
Actual Property committing provides higher protection than the currency markets and profits of at least equivalent scale in addition to eye-catching tax advantages.Selling or buying a item of real estate, be it a home, residence, or an home, is probably one of the most important economical dealings a person will perform in his life-time. This individual buy is limited to impact the way of life of several people for years to come.
tourism costa rica
[notify]