GO!

What does YOUR dog get mistaken for that makes you wanna Laugh?...

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Sausage

feed me

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 6:04am PST 
EVERYBODY asks if she's a saint bernard.

"That's not a puppy! It's HUGE!" (she was 5 months and like 15kg geez)

"OH NO THAT's TOO BIG AND RAMBUNCTIOUS" excuse u bichon owner, Kalisi plays very carefully with smaller dogs, like any properly socialized big dog should

This shop clerk with a 4 months old elkhound puppy and a kitten asked what Kalisi was mixed with...... I know she's small for a berner, she's the runt of the litter and her mother is petite to begin with, aaand she's kept skinnier than show berners. But every berner person we meet is always complimenting her markings and her conformation..... What is she even supposed to be mixed with, idgi
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:47pm PST 
Saya gets mistaken for all kinds of things it is crazy.

Puppy Siberian husky or malamute, mini Siberian husky or malamute, midget Siberian husky big laugh

Husky mix, malamute mix once two couple thought she was a Alaskan klee kai.

Some people when I say she is a shiba inu they're like oh! shiba inu I thought they only come in red coloring.

A lady once thought she was a cat.

She gets called a fox dog by kids.

Adults have called her wolf dog or coydog not sure if they're serious or just joking.

A little boy really thought she was a wolf.

Kids I can understand they're young and minds are very imaginative.

I so hope the adults who call her a wolfdog or coydog are just joking or saying she looks wolfy..

She does tend have a primitive look or quality to her.

Fact she doesn't go up to everyone without permission to meet people makes them think she is wild and she has a independent attitude.

She behaves well in crowds leaves people alone unless they greet her. Saying hey there doggie usually gets her attention and she walks up to them. Some people she ignores. She loves well behaved kids though.

She doesn't get fox comment much compared to red shiba mostly husky or malamute.

I've only seen three other B&T shiba in my town.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3