GO!

Anybody here make things for their dogs?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 8:17am PST 
Yay!!
I made some fleece tug toys last week, but I can't figure out how to make the ends look good... I'm doing the 4 strand woven type of braid. The dogs LOVE THEM! I like them because when the dogs pull they stretch out instead of jerking your arm.
[notify]
Peach

Etsy's Pooch &- Puddy mascot!

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 6:27pm PST 
What do you mean by making the ends look good? Like they're uneven, or something?
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 7:50pm PST 
I guess so, They just look messy. Like they should be finished but they aren't... I'll post a picture if I get a chance
[notify]

Peach

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 1:22pm PST 
It took a while, but I'm finally happy with how my shop looks and how many items I have in it =) I'm waiting on even MORE dog collar patterns, yay!

If anyone is interested it's here!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoochandPuddy?ref=si_shop
[notify]
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 8:48am PST 
Cool shop, Peach!

I've been wanting to make dog collars myself on account of my inability to stop buying them! laugh out loud

Do you have any recommendations on sewing machines? How heavy duty do you need for nylon collars?
[notify]
Peach

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 8:13am PST 
Nylon doesn't actually require a heavy duty sewing machine. You can buy a regular machine even at Walmart, just not a small or mini machine. What you DO need is a slightly thicker needle. My machine came with a size 12 needle, and I upgraded to a size 16 =)
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3