Close X
GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1608 of 1608: Viewing entries 16071 to 16077)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri May 27, '16 1:34pm PST 
Afternoon All........

Kali..... I oh sooooooooooo understand.

Yoshi.... check with the DFW airport and NOAA.

Yoshi... I am only here because Jay is here.. not because its my place of choice.. which it most definitely is not.

No.. the dogs didnt come with me. I got Flicka 3 months after arriving and Lucas a year after that.

I have only lived in OK.. but visited other places... and lived in other places around the world.

Glad the fire seems to have been a false alarm.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri May 27, '16 9:36pm PST 
Flicka has the best mommy.

Yoshi wave Kali wave

I was born in Utah but don't hold that against me winklaugh out loud My folks moved here to Idaho when I was three. Dad was a railroader. Even though I've lived here the majority of my life...I love it here. My mom always loved Utah and we visited there constantly cuz she hated Idaho. shrug

When I left home at 18 years of age...I began to travel. I've been to Most states in the USA. I can safely say I have no desire to travel east of the Rockies ever again. Muggy and buggy are not my cup of tea! I do love Hawaii...the trade-winds make it lovely.

I've traveled to Canada, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. I wouldn't mind going to England from wince my ancestors hail and I've always wanted to visit Kenya. I may have missed the window of opportunity on that trip. My immune system is probably too crappy for that kind of major travel anymore.

What about you Yoshi?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat May 28, '16 4:16pm PST 
wave all! was crazy week here but at the trailer freezing er I mean relaxing now lol

Princesse weathered the whole dental thing well and is goobling up her wet food. Trying to offer my help to the dog resuces and get our TNR program up and running. We need to know where the colonies are and I think people are scared to tell us frown So decided to try and do my 2 first and show on website that they are better off now smile

Glad you made it safe through the storms safely, Flickahughug Flicka is lucky to have you as his dog momhughug

re travel, we did a lot when I was very young.I remember some. A lot in Europe. Might be nice to go back but hubby isnt much of a traveler. I get out west to see my mom once a year but honestly, it doesnt do much for me. Mountains make me claustrophobic. I need the ocean or our bay smile

Good to see you, Yoshi. waves to Kali and Sonja
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat May 28, '16 4:49pm PST 
Mowed today... now the usual pain

Sonja and Bunny....

The travel bug bit me at an early age.... and Oklahoma so so not home.

Today... the third kind of snake in 4 days.... I just dont want this so bad.

Cant write anymore......

Hoping you are doing better Sonja..... Bunny .. so glad Princess did well... and dont fret.. the TNR is meant to ne..... it will help so many.

Hugssssssssssssssss for all.....stay SAFE
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat May 28, '16 5:51pm PST 
hug Bunny hug I'm the exact opposite laugh out loud I need my mountains to stay oriented to direction...plus we don't get tornado's because of the mountains. No matter how hot it gets during the day...it cools down at night which is lovely for good sleep.

Thanks Flicka hug I'm feeling better.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun May 29, '16 7:41pm PST 
hughughughughughughughug

And my day...... Was outside working... got one hedge cut.. only out there cos Jay said he was going to do the rideon mower service and take the deck off and put new blades on. Well I told him it was too hot to be out there(was 90 degrees.. and was late.. 1.30pm.) but he insisted... so I knew I would need to be out there. Well I got the Holly hedge done and was not in a great way.. I had enough yesterday. He was in a mess.. he was dizzy... he never does anything so have zero stamina ...we plugged on as the deck was off... I did most of the stuff... he just flagged. Told him to sit.. came in collected the rubbish for bin day.. took it up to the road with Flicka . Came back.. told him to go in... I lifted the entire deck onto my trolley.. pushed the rideon into the garage.. and then the trolley and tools. He sat in the chair having got washed and changed and I got cleaned up and cooked dinner. The mower is going to have to wait... and the little mower too.

I miss the sea... and hills... and mountains... and so much
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon May 30, '16 2:30pm PST 
The humidity and heat is vile... nearly 3" of rain with a storm that flashed for 4 hurs in the early hours. More coming this week.

Take Care all............

hughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1608 of 1608: Viewing entries 16071 to 16077)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608