GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1473 of 1473: Viewing entries 14721 to 14728)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1464  1465  1466  1467  1468  1469  1470  1471  1472  1473  
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 1:07pm PST 
partypartywishesflowers Happy Birthday Flicka!

Yeah...I'm not super excited about going to Disney World...But I will enjoy cuz hubby is excited.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 1:47pm PST 
Thankyou Bunny and Toto and Sonja !!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Toto.... I feel for you... light is till about 6.30 now here so more is on its way to you !!. Stay warm and safe !

Bunny.. try to rest !

Sonja... just enjoy the break as I know you will.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 5:01pm PST 
Ditto on the grass explanation Flicka lol. And Happy Birthday!!

It costs me around $600 per fill up. I only have a 500gal tank. Usually twice a year is good for me too. I will say, they are pretty quick. I called for 250 gal when I was at 20% and told them no rush. They filled it the next day.

Yay for Jacki Opartyblue dog I don't think you could pay me to go to Disney World. I went to Six Flags a couple of times, which is no where near as crowded as Disney World, and I just hated it. Just not my thing.

Have had plenty of those days Natasha!dog walk

I've been keeping a little secret from everybody....I decided to get chickens! I said I would never have chickens, but I just have a great set-up for it. Just have to build nesting boxes, which I've already started on from leftover wood. Won't cost me a thing. I have 4 barred rock pullets in the basement staying warm. Almost 4 weeks now. Kato is not happy with me.laugh out loud
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 9:07pm PST 
sanka..... Thankyou !!!!

And YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY for the chickies !!!

I have room.. I love them.... grew up with them....BUT...I simply cannot face trying to keep them alive.. that means keeping the snakes et al out of the coup.. or the raccoons.... or the possums... or the coyotes...

GOOD LUCK !!

P.S. Totally with you on Disney.....aaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhh
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 10:58pm PST 
I made a deal with a nearby breeder to take her spent hens this Spring. Grown up ones are easier for me and I don't need many eggs! I just love having them clucking around eating the ticks!
I saw the nasty raccoon dead in the road so hopefully these guys will be safe.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 11:32am PST 
That's what I've found that I liked when I had the guineas. It was just fun to watch them chirp around. I have the fenced area that I had for Sanka. It's not great for other dogs, so with the old dog house there, I'd figure it'd be great for chickies. And the fence will keep out my cousin's dog...who was the one that killed my last batch of guineas. Definitely need to set up some closed off areas to transition them when the time is right. One is almost fully feathered. The lady I got them from said the males were banded, but some bands fell off. Hope the bigger one isn't a male! She said she'd swap it out for a female no problem if it is, so that's nice. I'm not a big egg eater, so I really never buy them. But find I never have eggs when I do need them, so we'll see how the egg thing works out. I know plenty of people who will take some eggs if it's too much for me.

The 10-day weather shows a warm up! So excited! Can't wait to see the chickies outside.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 1:52pm PST 
There is nothing as good as fresh eggs from hens you have fed with the best. And yes... that clucky sounds is wonderful !!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 2:15pm PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTO !!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
  (Page 1473 of 1473: Viewing entries 14721 to 14728)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1464  1465  1466  1467  1468  1469  1470  1471  1472  1473