GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1460 of 1460: Viewing entries 14591 to 14597)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1451  1452  1453  1454  1455  1456  1457  1458  1459  1460  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 9:30am PST 
wave
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 3:56pm PST 
Dunlop, I don't blame her. Furbies are creepy!

Toto, I have kind of the same set-up as you for windows. I put the film on the inside of the windows. The one on my bedroom window always blows off. Again, that's through 2 windows and it's taped down. A wee bit drafty there. Thankfully, my house never got to 55 degrees!!!eek
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 5:00pm PST 
Oh Furbies... I was probably in junior high when those came out. My grandparents were so excited because since my grandpa had just built a Kohl's shopping center he was able to get one through the manager. Anyhow, we messed around with it for awhile and then it got put up on a shelf. Fast forward a few years and my grandma decides to get it down for my younger cousins. We played with it again and then hid it in my grandparents' bed between their pillows. When they went to bed that night (in the dark) they "woke it up" and it went "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cooooookiesssss". Scared the boogers out of them! ha!

Grateful for the weekend. So much to do at home. I have a cold again frown No fever this time though, yay! Went to bed at 8:30 last night! of course that backfired on me when the dogs (who are used to going out about 10) decided they needed to go out at 2:30am....

They're predicting 8" of snow here on Sunday. That's quite a bit all at once for us. looking like you'll get more than me, Sanka! I'm a little bummed because I had wanted to go back out to Starved Rock, but I don't want to drive in that weather, especially on rural roads.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 12:25pm PST 
wave all!

Toto, that sounds scary! We didnt get a lot of snow ( for us lol) but the visibiltiy was pretty bad with the wind. We didnt have anything like that happen, though! eek

And guess what? Its another winter storm today! Not a blizzard but its snowing and blowing. Took Bunny out for a walk in it, he loves it big grin
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 12:57pm PST 
Sarah & Sanka. A friend had one as a kid that got put up very high after it freaked her sibling out,he was ten years her junior, so very little. It 're animated' itself one night whilst we had a sleep over. 'Furbie! Furrrrbie not happppy' we screamed. And screamed. We took the batteries out of it after that. Blasted animatronic night mare.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 1:06pm PST 
Very fortunate never having had to suffer an evil thing such as a Furbie !

Hope your cold improved Sarah

Bunny... they have been pretty spot on with the predictions... Stay safe.

Dunlop... bury it...
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 1:11pm PST 
Dunlop that is HILARIOUS! I literally laughed out loud! ahhh...

They seem to be upping the predictions for snow to 8-12" and highest amounts are going to be between I-80 and I-88. I live just a few minutes south of 88, which puts me in the "danger zone". I say BRING IT ON!

In other news, I just bought some absolutely -gorgeous- yarn Agua from a local yarn store. It was really pricey but I feel good buying it- not only was I supporting this little store, but the yarn is Fair Trade from a woman's co-op in Uruguay called Manos del Uruguay. So a good purchase all the way around. Now I just have to decide what to make!
[notify]
  (Page 1460 of 1460: Viewing entries 14591 to 14597)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1451  1452  1453  1454  1455  1456  1457  1458  1459  1460