GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1494 of 1494: Viewing entries 14931 to 14937)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1485  1486  1487  1488  1489  1490  1491  1492  1493  1494  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '15 10:44pm PST 
St George is the Patron saint of England , Isabelle... and not really anything to do with "religion' and the C of E in that sense.

More a sense of pride and belonging.

It is also St George's cross that is the English part of the Union Jack flag. White background .. red upright cross.

No.. the C of E doesnt venerate saints as the catholic church does.

Yayyyyyyyyy to goodbye BK....

Good Luck in your new job !!!

Edited by author Thu Apr 23, '15 10:46pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 11:19am PST 
wave
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 6:09pm PST 
partypartywisheshamster dancehamster dance Isabelle. So happy for you!

Flicka, I dont really celebrate St. Patrick day except maybe by wearing green. Then again, my heritage is Acadian wink

ETA we got 20 cm of snow here this morning! naughty

Edited by author Fri Apr 24, '15 6:17pm PST

[notify]

Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 2:41am PST 
Bunny, I am currently laughing at people in Indiana who are surprised it snowed on Wednesday here. They keep telling me that its already spring and close to April and I tell them it happens every year...we get some Spring weather and then boom...ice storm or snow.

I went for my physical for the new job and the doctor was like 'are you aware you nose is off center, you can't tell from the outside but its been broken.' I was like yep and seventy pound dog did that. I actually went to a different doctor in February who said nothing was wrong with it...except that it bled everyday for two weeks and hurts almost every day. Good to know this second doctor actually knows what is wrong. I am thinking about getting it looked at again to stop the bleeds but I am worried that they will just re-break it... plus I haven't had a nose bleed for a couple of months now.

Thanks for the info Flicka! Since the Reformation a lot churches do not venerate the Saints but Anglican is directly from Roman Catholic and took some years to have some differences, so I was curious but to lazy to google...
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 4:49am PST 
Anyone want some rain?

We had a category 2 cyclone come through on monday night/tuesday morning. Those who are on the faceless book have probably seen me post non stop weather and traffic updates over the last few days. Basicaly... we're soaked, battered, parts of the town are under water and we have tree and tree bits everywhere. I'll post some links up when our power comes back on -- we had more rain and hail too about an hour ago. Bye bye power for the night I think.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 1:57pm PST 
Isabelle, I am also used to snow this late. But winter started at the beginning of Nov! I am so tired of snow!

Dunlop, please stay safe! That is horrible. Hope you , your loved ones and your home are safehughughughug
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 2:22pm PST 
Bunny and Izzy, I wasn't aware it had STOPPED snowing yet, BOL!!!!
I was all set to move my baby chickies out today and it was 22f when I got up... guess they will have to wait a few more days.
Dunlop, hope it ends soon for you guys!!! Isn't it getting late in the year for that to be happening there???
Heading outside to freeze supper on the grill!!
[notify]
  (Page 1494 of 1494: Viewing entries 14931 to 14937)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1485  1486  1487  1488  1489  1490  1491  1492  1493  1494