GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1538 of 1538: Viewing entries 15371 to 15379)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  1538  
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 9:32am PST 
hug Lily

Flicka...I'm with you on that!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 1:10pm PST 
Sonja.... hoping you are doing ok hughughughug
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 3:58am PST 
wave
61 degrees this morning......dancing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 1:07pm PST 
wave Hot .... humid and horrible !
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 11:35am PST 
Aughhh, I got attacked by a Springer!!! Twelve stitches on top of my wrist/arm, five on the bottom and 4 on the other arm. Not the dog's fault, she is senile!! I've groomed her probably 15 times with nary a growl, I just picked up her foot and boom...she had me and when I took her head to make her let go of that arm she nailed the other and wouldn't let go!! No warning at all, just came out of nowhere and it wasn't even the first foot I picked up!!!!!
Been in dogs only for well over 40 years and it's the first time I've ever had to go to er for a bite, in fact, it's the first time I've ever HAD stitches except for a surgery and I was sleeping for that.
Then, my prescription insurance was dis-enrolled, whatever that means, so I have no antibiotics so we are hoping nothing bad happens. I called them, spent TWO HOURS on the phone Wednesday morning and the stupid woman I talked to was no help at all...they have ALL my payments, no problem, nothing is past due, and she has no clue why they did it. They won't do ANYTHING for two business days, which, of course, will be Monday, and will NOT cover anything in the interim, even though they are wrong. I could be dead from infection by then. Her response when I said that was, "Oh, sorry." I LOVE our good ole AMerican health system!!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 12:14pm PST 
TOTO !!!!!!!!!!

Ok...see your email

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh and lots of salt water.. and normally they do NOT stitch dog bites
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 6:36pm PST 
Toto....hugshrugshrug
Does your regular Dr. have hours on the weekends? Sometimes they have drug samples they give out. You might try calling them and explaining your situation to them.
[notify]
Moira

Do I look fat?

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 11:20am PST 
Toto, how terrible! Hope all heals well. I know you know what to watch for concerning infection, so I am sending healing wishes, not advice.

Flicka, when my daughter was attacked by the GS, the doctor stitched the deeper wounds. L had the worst bleeding test record at our hospital at that time so there was no way they could be left open. Poor young police officer about lost when he saw the big black stitches and other lacerations on a slim arm belonging to a very blonde preteen.

Moira's having some issues - may be a doctor trip early next week. Either her eyesight has worsened or she's lost it mentally. I think it's her eyes.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 1:11pm PST 
Toto hughughughughughughug

Jax..... Exhausting heat and humidity and nothing moving outside.Heat index takes us over 113F

Moira.. hoping she is ok... HUGSSSSSSS

I am a bleeder.... and a redhead... I understand.

In the UK they will mostly "butterfly" deep dog wounds or put a drain in IF they are forced to stitch.
[notify]
  (Page 1538 of 1538: Viewing entries 15371 to 15379)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  1538