GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1505 of 1505: Viewing entries 15041 to 15044)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1496  1497  1498  1499  1500  1501  1502  1503  1504  1505  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue May 26, '15 3:07pm PST 
You are doing the right things... yes.. low Thyroid could explain alot. Its also worth a second test.

I have given the Boys 250mg capsule of Milk Thistle daily all their lives. Its a really good liver and kidney support. I take it too ! Now with Lucas's serious heart trouble.. I am SO glad they have always been on it.

Wait and see what you results show.. and spend the money on the tests you know you want..

Keep telling us whats going on !

As to work.. its damned hard I know. Hang in there

hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue May 26, '15 4:47pm PST 
Flicka - Just tried on the two dresses I ordered. One fit perfect but the bust line looked off and the other is too big everywhere. confused I had our live in dog sitter (who is the maid of honor) try on the big one and it fits her perfect. Since she hadn't found a dress yet, she's buying it from me. Back to the drawing board.

I do already have a pair of Diamond (actually Cubic Zirconia) earrings I will be wearing. The colors for the wedding is navy blue and silver. I'm usually a minimalist when it come to jewelry anyway. Earrings and bracelets are about it for me. Necklaces have to be just so... because I can't stand anything around my neck. I'm looking for an empire waist, V-neck, cap sleeve or elbow length sleeve. I know that cut works for me...usually.

I looked in town for navy blue dresses. Most are a little too casual or WAY too formal and poofy. I don't do poofy.

Jewel - Milk Thistle works well. I've had high liver values in the past... started taking it and the next blood check...my levels were back to normal.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue May 26, '15 7:11pm PST 
Sonja....

That sort of cut is exactly what I like. Its dateless.. ageless.. classic.. and perfect for just about all.

I do minimal jewelry too... and again it is far more classic and beautiful than glitz and fireworks !

You will find the dress... its out there !!
[notify]

Lily

Barked: Tue May 26, '15 8:52pm PST 
How quickly can Moira get an ear infection? We went walking at 4:00. She found a hamburger bun in the park. She dropped it when asked, and I threw it away, but she must have had some crumbs in her mouth. By the time I arrived home from yoga class at 8:30, she was shaking her head and one ear is infected. My allergy baby! I have prescription cleaner and drops, so it's been treated. Little Border Collie with Lab ears. Odd mix, IMO. Clingy like a Lab and protective like a BC. That's my girl.

Wicked storms late this afternoon. I hope Lily didn't eat anything.

Sonja, the dress you are describing is out there, though a solid color other than black may be hard to find. I purchased a grandmother of the groom dress, but I need to lengthen it. I'm not sure thigh high is appropriate for that occasion. One grandson is getting married June 20, and one July 11. The first one is a beach wedding. I will choose between a long teal crocheted dress or a pink printed georgette dress that I already have. The second wedding is more formal so I bought a dark ivory crocheted dress, but it very short. I like short dresses, but not when I need to look like a lady.

I went with brown mulch. I like the red, but felt a need to change things up. little things like mulch are easier than moving.

wink
[notify]
  (Page 1505 of 1505: Viewing entries 15041 to 15044)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1496  1497  1498  1499  1500  1501  1502  1503  1504  1505