GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1529 of 1529: Viewing entries 15281 to 15287)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1520  1521  1522  1523  1524  1525  1526  1527  1528  1529  
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 3:56pm PST 
LOLOL......snow would be good hi5 Or, even just some rain. Everyone else is getting it but us. It evaporates before it gets to our town. confused

Edited by author Thu Jul 30, '15 3:59pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 5:13pm PST 
DO NOT NEED RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought I would say that here.... but after the historic rains and flooding for 2 months.... no.. no more... I cannot even get to the land yet to repair.. the heat now is awful.. and the land is unsafe still in places.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 6:42pm PST 
Just popped in to say wave

Please lets not talk about snow. There was still snow here at the end of April. I dont want to see any till dec 24 laugh out loud

Mama skunk and 2 of her babies were strolling through our yard yesterday. Looks like they are here to stayconfused
[notify]

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '15 4:25am PST 
We got rain yesterday, finally. happy dance Still need more, but I'll take what we can get.
Bunny, Awwwwww......cute babies............
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '15 4:46pm PST 
Evening all......

Thankfully we dropped to low 90s so was able to do some mowing.. hope to do more morro

Bunny.. I understand about the snow !

Just be sure to check the skunks are not there when you need to let the dogs out. They are peaceable enough if not surprised !

Kali.. I understand that too. before May we had begged for real rain for years !
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '15 6:56pm PST 
I should be sleeping but I can't. I am waking up at four in the morning for a dog event in Wheaton Illinois. Things I do for my fosters...
[notify]
Lily

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '15 9:19pm PST 
No snow wanted, but some rain would be good. The fire danger is so high and with so many campers in the area, it can be scary. The DNR has extra personnel on call. Lots of old pine trees planted by the CCC in the 30s are large and dry. On a personal note, some of flower beds are looking wilted. Twice I have put a sprinkle on and forgot it. Several hours later I have my own flood. naughty I will use a timer from now on. I have to pay for water and I sure don't need my dollars running down the street. Old age or just a sign of being too busy?? I vote for the latter.

I waited until dark to take the dogs out - the sun and I are not friends. We didn't get two blocks when very large fireworks went off - and from the direction of the woods. Idiots. You do not set off fireworks in a forest when the fire danger is HIGH. No, you don't use explosives in the woods anytime. Lily and Moira headed for home, but at least they didn't pull - I think they have learned their lesson.
[notify]
  (Page 1529 of 1529: Viewing entries 15281 to 15287)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1520  1521  1522  1523  1524  1525  1526  1527  1528  1529