Close X
GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1616 of 1616: Viewing entries 16151 to 16158)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1607  1608  1609  1610  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '16 7:09pm PST 
I also go on the "GoodNewsNetwork.com". It has nothing but good news. smile
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '16 7:10pm PST 
I also go on the "GoodNewsNetwork.com". It has nothing but good news. smile
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '16 8:39pm PST 
Toto... wrong... it was a higher percentage that went out to Vote than the USA has seen in years..... and better than the UK has seen in a long time too.

People DID vote. What was wrong was the Leave bunch lied.. and were believed...

In that respect USA... think on.

Sadly Kali.. the rest of the news is out there.. and you can hide in the sand.

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '16 12:52pm PST 
I have made an appointment with the Vet for Flicka to have his Rabies jab and for Aaron to check Flix's heart and lungs on 7th July at 3.30pm. I need some reassurance that Flicka is ok... because he isnt the dog he was before the ACL op.

Storms last night.

Today is 98.2F and a heat index near 125F

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '16 8:03am PST 
We are going to do a foreshortened grocery trip... just essentials.. you know... Milk and eggs and chocolate type trip !

Hugssssssssssssss for all..............
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '16 6:28pm PST 
wave Flicka, I thought of you when the vote came out. I admit to not really understanding what was going on and I wondered what it would mean to you. So sorry that it went this way. I dont understand US election process either tbh . All I know is for all the blunders our young pm has made, I am proud that our country chose tolerance and acceptance over fear. I dont see him getting along to well with a certain presidential candidate, however. hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug to all of you.

busy here, hubby at the trailer with his daughter and granddaughter for the week . I had to help with our TNR spagetti supper and client has apt with special doctor tomorrow, so am only catching up with them on Thurs evening.

edited because I used a certain word in regards to the doctor and dogster wouldnt let me post. Is that a good sign?

Edited by author Tue Jun 28, '16 6:30pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '16 7:33pm PST 
You mean Spec ialist !! Just put a space in !

Hugsssssssssssss for you Bunny....

If that $%^&*()_+ gets in we are all dead.

Hope the sketti supper goes well.

The vote in the UK is heartbreaking...

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '16 3:25am PST 
wave to All........
Blueberries are coming on strong. I see Blue berry Jam in my near future......happy dance
That's if I can get enough before the birds and squirrels get them. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1616 of 1616: Viewing entries 16151 to 16158)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1607  1608  1609  1610  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616