GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1484 of 1484: Viewing entries 14831 to 14834)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1475  1476  1477  1478  1479  1480  1481  1482  1483  1484  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '15 3:00am PST 
cheerhappy dancesnoopyflowershamster dancedancingcloud 9 Flicka , that is such an amazing picture.

Yoshi, I can't remember the extent of your vision impairment but just in case you cant make out Flicka's picture... I am sure my words can't do it justice but it is an amazing picture of puffy white clouds during a pink sky sunset ( yeah, I knew I couldnt do it justice laugh out loud )

Glad you are starting to feel better Yoshi.

Ty, I meant to ask you last time, is your Mom's caravan like our camping trailers?
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '15 10:59am PST 
Excellent job Flicka!!! applause applause applause Very well deserved!

Bunny, it's like this - Caravan

Not that exact same model, but similar. Not sure what you call them over there....mobile home? I saw that the camping trailers you mentioned are much smaller.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '15 3:45pm PST 
Thankyou Yoshi !

Hope you continue to improve

Thankyou Bunny ! .. Ya did great !

Thankyou Ty ! ... Here it would be called a single wide trailer/mobile home.

Storms came through last night but we had no damage cept a few small branches down (they got hammered with serious hail north of us. We got some needed rain.

Hugsssss for all....
[notify]

Lily

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '15 4:39pm PST 
Haven't been around much for some reason. I'm glad I stopped in time to see your lovely picture again, Flicka. Congratulations on having it chosen for publication.

Just read through the posts since I was last here. Toto and Bunny, waiting for spring her, too. Had a nice week two weeks ago then terrible last week. Cold, windy, freezing rain. Yick. Today was nice - about 50, but it's going back down to 18 this week end. Little girls are going to be very chilly in their Easter dresses.

I had a woman stop to admire my dogs when we walking today. She thought Lily was about a year old. Lily is 10. She didn't appreciate my names for them. The Beauty and the Cutie. Said Moira is beautiful, too. In the eyes of the beholder, I guess.

Moira wants badly to go the woods. She looks longingly at the entrance when we pass by. Can't convince her I'd get stuck in the deep snow once we were in the heavily wooded part. Besides, I'm enjoying not wearing boots.
[notify]
  (Page 1484 of 1484: Viewing entries 14831 to 14834)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1475  1476  1477  1478  1479  1480  1481  1482  1483  1484