GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 936 of 1446: Viewing entries 9351 to 9360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  931  932  933  934  935  936  937  938  939  940  941  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 9:00am PST 
Toto, I mowed my lawn yesterday. If I had waited at longer I was going to need a bailer, but we are in the same situation as you regarding the moisture! Rain, rain, rain! It is downright chilly out here though! I was out with the puppies this morning at 9:30. I had long sleeves and pants on and I was still a little cold! This is nuts!

So I started Sarah in a click-a-trick class on Sunday, we have used the clicker in the past, but haven't done any of the shaping or capturing, I challenged myself (and Sarah) to teach her to sit in a box, using shaping only, no luring. Yesterday I got her to hit the box (easy because of nose work). Today I got her to get two feet in the box, and the occasional all four feet in. My box is a little small, I might need to find a bigger one. She even sat down once and a jack potted her, but she didn't repeat that. Is has been a blast doing this with her! I really hope by next week I can bring a box in and have her do her trick!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 10:48am PST 
We are in triple digits this week. DRY and Beastly HOT! Our lawn (which is a small part of our yard) has been tough to keep green.

Good thing it's garbage day. Our recycle is over flowing. The recycle program here is awesome...no sorting. They do that at the recycle facility. dancing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 2:57pm PST 
Afternoon All........

Dunlop... glad you had sunshine and enjoy the days off !

Toto....hang in there.......

Nicky.. ours is slowing now as well. but after years of drought I honestly wont complain.

Sarah.. I do cool alot better than hot !

Glad Sarah is having fun.

Sonja.. we are getting a brief few days respite.. almost unheard of here. Take care in the heat.

Here (Norman)they are one of the very few places that even knows how to spell "Recycle". It isnt much.. but its something.... we save it up all week and take it on the Grocery day. Better than tipping it in the ground like the rest here do.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 3:06pm PST 
wave We are home! big grin Just a quick pop in before I am off to walk my poor neglected doggieswink

Happy Anniversary, M and K! partypartywishespartypartywishes

I will start with this pic for now , be back with more of our actual trip latersmile

Greeter at our B and B

Toto, correct me if I am wrong , but that seems like a very badly bred Spoo to methinking She was very sweet, though cloud 9
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 5:14pm PST 
Bunny, hard to tell from the photo AND the groom??? I personally DO NOT like the pinkish pigment on the eyes and nose but it is harder to get around in poodles than in yellow labs!!!
Man, it is still raining here!!! We have MAJOR flooding all around us, the State has been declared a state of emergency and it still keeps raining. I have no streams or rivers or brooks nearby so I am fine, thank goodness, but it is pretty bad!
There was a candlelight vigil for my neighbor here in our parking lot tonight. 300 people showed up which is nice for a small town like ours, but we should be celebrating Independence day, NOT a probably murdered young woman. I dragged all my camping tarps out and they sure came in handy!!! Still no idea where the poor woman's body is, must be so frustrating for the family!!!!
BTW...Happy birthday, anniversary, and any other event that I have neglected to mention to anyone they apply to!!! I am so bad about stuff like that, I try to forget MY birthday, too!!!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 6:24pm PST 
Hey, I just heard thru the grapevine that they have arrested the husband. Hope it doesn't have root rot!!!
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 6:32pm PST 
wave
Not a heck of a lot going on here. I lead a very boring life compared to you all.
Hope they are able to recover the young womans body.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 6:38pm PST 
On th e boat

Missed the whales! ( look behind us through the windows)

close up of Perce Rock

Birds of Bonaventure Island

No whales, but...

Edited by author Tue Jul 2, '13 6:48pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 7:06pm PST 
So sorry... meant to do this before..

M&K...

¸¸.•*¨*•♫H░A░P░P░Y░░A░N ░N░I░V░E░R░S░A░R░Y♫•*¨*•.¸¸

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Bunny.. glad you are back cant believe you posed while the Whales were there !!!!!! Perce Rock reminds me of Lulworth Cove in Dorset ! Super pics !

Dog looks distinctly as if it has Afghan in it !!

Toto.. I said they hadnt finished with him !... Time will tell.....

Stay safe.. least you are not in a stream yourself.... just take care.

Boys.. you know..."boring" can be really good.... specially when compared to that unfortunate young woman.
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 7:32pm PST 
So true.frown
We did go out on the boat on Sunday. I saw my first loon up close and personal. The male even sang for us. I caught one little perch. We weren't trying really hard to fish though. We were mostly just riding around the lake and river. Saw two beavers too but they kept disappearing before I could take a pic.
[notify]
  (Page 936 of 1446: Viewing entries 9351 to 9360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  931  932  933  934  935  936  937  938  939  940  941  [Last 10 entry]