GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 837 of 1448: Viewing entries 8361 to 8370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  [Last 10 entry]  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 10:04pm PST 
Howdy gang! wave Been MIA for a few days, sorry! silenced Work is crazy, thank God I'm on vacation for 2 weeks. Told hubby, talk about it now, cuz in the morning I don't want to hear it or I'll pop you in the head! naughty Bunny partyparty Happy Belated Birthday! As well as pending birthday/anniversaries to just about everyone else! way to go Jewel, Jem is coming along nicely! way to go Time for outside of the perimeter exploration - good luck! Sanka cheercheer for the house. I agree, just get a small window unit to keep one area cool for the dogs. I only use one here for a few weeks and then the house stays pretty cool. I have insulated drapes I got a Big Lots cheap. They do help. When the sun is up the drapes are closed, once the sun goes behind the mountain I open the drapes and the windows and this house is like a wind tunnel! laugh out loud Hope Sanka's lumps settle down naughty Flicka, I have a Frog Toggs cloth. I use it at work they're awesome! way to go M&K wavewave Heading your way Sunday, we decided to leave Sunday and get to Myrtle Beach Monday. The weather is iffy and it sux riding a bike in the rain confused Besides, I need to get off this mountain for a bit and hit the flatlands of the beach cloud 9 Flicka, I'll be sending you some salt air! way to go Boys congrats on the 23rd anniv snoopyparty My 20th is this Dec, hubby still putting up with my crap! meditate Sarah, both of mine had giardia last year, it was horrible. Nothing like following the dogs with shovels to make sure the poop is picked up immediately so it didn't spread back to the other one was not fun! I though Darcy's runs the other day was giardia, I was borderline panicked! Gave her some pumpkin, rice and chicken and she's good to go again! way to go Soon enough you'll be home to corral the critters for the summer meditatemeditate Roxy, good luck with Bella! I started brushing Darcy's teeth and they are 100% better! Hopefully she won't need a dental after all! meditate I miss the heat, sometimes. It's really nice up here when you can leave the windows open with a ceiling fan on. You can hear the critters outside and they sing you to sleep! BUT! The winters here I could live without, so I don't complain about the warm weather here at all! way to go Thor, at least that instructor wasn't like my LT who shot his finger off! laugh out loudbig laugh Alright, off to bed, gotta take the kids to the kennel in the am, the ride to Erie (2 hours one way) on the HD for service. Then get home and start packing. I have been taking pictures with the new camera. If they are half as good as I see them I'll be impressed! way to go Now if I could just attach the camera to the computer to upload... if only I had the time! meditatemeditatemeditate Have a great night all! flowers
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 4:20am PST 
Turner, just pop the SD card into your computer and viola, your photos will be there. Click on whatever your SD reader is (usually will say Canon or EOS digital, then right click, select preview and you can now see all the photos one by one. When you find a keeper, right click again, select open and save to My Pictures and you are there!!
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 4:54am PST 
Morning All...wave

Everybody up early for the big SPAM breakfast...hamster dance

Hiney wiggles all around....hamster dance

Going to be a nice day , weather wise ...happy dance...I see gassing up the mower & stringing the weed whacker in todays game plan, then we will be free to bum for the whole weekend..happy dance....maybe even test out our new hammock...way to go

Zelda_...laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Geez ..Linsey Lohan back in the news again...I'm shocked , I tell ya...I'm shocked....big laughbig laugh

Getting ready for our run, have a good day everybody.....way to go

Turner ...did your LT. go out on disability & then retire.....big laughbig laugh

Hugs & Farts
Full Belly Thor..wave

Morning humor...smile

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"O...h, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know sh*t?"

And then she went back to reading her book....big laughbig laugh
[notify]

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 8:44am PST 
Enjoy your two weeks off, Turner! You deserve the break! way to go

I took a trip to TWO woods today in hope of seeing the Bluebells. The first wood they were really patchy and i couldn't get any pics. But the second wood we stopped off at close to home, had a more widespread covering, so i made do with them.

Bluebells

Missy among the flowers

Ty chillin' on the bench

Another shot of Missy i really like

way to go

Is a beautiful, warm, sunny day which made walking even more enjoyable than usual.

We saw a sign at the first wood, warning owners to pop their dogs back on lead as they have sheep and a couple of horses grazing on a farm up ahead on the track. I've walked up to the farm before but only saw a Donkey out in the field, but you could definitely stumble upon the fields without realizing as they are well hidden among the woods. Anyway, they'd put a warning up after 10 of their sheep were attacked by dogs back in March/April time, 7 of the sheep died and they have posted pictures up of the horrific injuries the sheep received and the dead ones too. Clear warning signs in bold letters that they have the legal right to shoot ANY dog causing distress to their livestock. So you betcha i put Ty on lead straight away even though we were quite a way off at this point. He is a sheep chaser and i'm not taking any risks! Very sad for the farmers though. The poster said that no one had come forward to claim responsibility for the attacks.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 10:32am PST 
wave

Have fun Turner!!

Great shots Ty!

This morning I called Jem into the house at 8:45am, she came running happily for her treat. Covered in MUD!! Ack!! My bathroom looks like a mud war zone because I had to toss her in the tub and wash her legs quickly. Made it to work by 9:05. relieved

I've been through 2 shirts and it's not even noon! laugh out loud Thank dog it's the weekend!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 2:02pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Fighting with a lousy Internet connection....again......

Turner..... could you move the coast a little nearer? No??? Ok.. was just asking !! Have a WONDERFUL holiday... rest and recoup.

Yayyyyy no dental for Darcy !!

Camera.. like I said the other day.. just attach the USB cable and download ! Have a SUPER time..

Thor.. love the little ones final answer ...........

TY... beautiful photos.. looks as if another week will see them in full bloom !

Sad for the farmers... and its down to irresponsible idiots.. who dont know and dont care.

Jewel... could have been worse.... grinssssss
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 3:38pm PST 
Sounds like you had a fun day Jewel!

Love the pictures Tyler!!

I am laying on the floor in the "puppy room" while miss momma feeds the puppies. Started her on treatment for giardia today, and vet says I'll have to treat the puppies for it in 2 weeks as well.... The babies are a whole entire week old today! Sme of them have more than doubled their birthweight and the rest are pretty close. I bet if I had waited to weigh them until later tonight they would make it!! The smallest is 1.11lbs and the biggest is 1.3lbs. Spent a good chunk of time brushing out Fresca, hoping she won't be so hot now and will be more comfortable with the babies.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 5:41pm PST 
Sarah.....

Glad the meds will help.. and the puppies sound as if they are thriving !
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 6:13pm PST 
Jewel, why would I need a dog with drive?! eek I need a lump laugh out loud

Dunlop way to go on the work situation

M and K, glad you are feeling better but sorry about the IRS troubles frown

Sarah, glad the puppies are doing wellcloud 9

way to goon the pictures, Ty

Boys, I am just getting the hang of copying and pasting my posts. I used to write what I remembered and go back and edit the rest smile

Toto, that is really strange. The weather rarely goes that wayshrug

Turner, sounds like you have been really busyhug

Thor, I have to find a way to fix *my* hammock. We can't take it off the trees and it has become very unraveledthinking

Sanka, I knew your birthday had to be close to mine because I remember you said yours also falls on Mothers Day sometimesbig grin

Roxy, sounds like you are having lots of fun with fluffy Thorpuppy

Re heat and groomers. I am not all that fond of heat either,but living by the water( nudges Flicka wink ) there is usually a breeze blowing which helps it feel cooler.

As for groomers, I have been very lucky to find a good one. I have never stayed to see/hear what she does with Bunny but he always comes out looking good and doesn't seem traumatized. I have heard her clipping Princesse's nails and she is *very* good with her. The reason I went to her in the first place is that she does the shelter dogs, I figured that was a pretty good recommendationsmile

Speaking of grooming , Puppy keeps trying to give me a haircut! eek
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 8:35pm PST 
wave. Bella did ok today at the Vet. Teeth cleaned with no problems and hair shaved. She lost a little weight. She is 5.2 pounds. She was 5.8 last time. I don't know why, I leave food out for her all the time plus she eats whatever my son has! laugh out loud. Bella is just small. Glad this day is over!

Thor is so much fun! He's a pain too! He followed the guys around working today. They finished the building so Thor's new friends are gone. They sure liked him.

Thor played in the water when my older son was washing his pickup. I told my youngest son to not get wet and stay out of the water! So when he comes in, he's wet! He said, Thor did it! He leaned on me and got my jeans all wet! laugh out loud. It never ends! meditate
[notify]
  (Page 837 of 1448: Viewing entries 8361 to 8370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  [Last 10 entry]