GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 8 of 1417: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Cain

Q.E.D., baby,- Q.E.D.!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 5:21pm PST 
...and the gang's all here! laugh out loud

youcanrunbutyoucan'thide.lol
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 5:31pm PST 
Actually Zephyr- I do remember Wishbone & The Time Traveler! i used to LOVE that show- wish it was still on!
[notify]
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 6:00pm PST 
**Teddy bounces in**

No mention of blue poo or dead lizard air yet?? For shame big laugh
[notify]

Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 6:21pm PST 
Lol I know all about dead lizard air... When I was a kid I had a pet gecko and my mum didn't want him to get cold so she put his tank in front of the gas heater... Unfortunately she somehow forgot about it over night and he got a bit too hot... Oh god I will never forget that smell! It was particularly tragic ... RIP Alvin the lizard.

Jack looooves hunting lizards but the most he can manage to defeat are sluggish grasshoppers, I guess he just hasn't got that lizard hunting gene... Quite sad really!
[notify]
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 6:31pm PST 
My "dead lizard air" experience, as I've explained previous lol, was when i was college and heard a weird sound in my a/c vent above my bed. I went to explore and found a dead lizard in my vent! I hyperventilated and couldn't sleep for days because of the dead lizard air. *shudder*

and the blue poo, to those who don't' remember, refer to when Teddy swallowed an entire blue squeaky toy and I was on blue poo watch for nearly two weeks. In case you were worried, it came out....as whole as it went in shockshocklaugh out loud
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 6:53pm PST 
wave Teddy! laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laugh I remember!

wave Hi Cain! Nice to see you my friend!

wave Hi Shane! Morlocks shock
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 7:44pm PST 
Evening all! Gawd the blue poo escapade! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Lord that was funny!!
Came home early from training and we declared house nap time! 3 shock hours later! shock The house was up and running. Dark by then, didn't get to take the puppers for walk. We'll have to go for a longer walk tomorrow.
Had another friend lose a pibble. Got loose late at night and got hit and killed by a car. Nobody stopped until 2:30am and knocked on his door. He's got a brood of kids and was telling them today about her passing. crycry Sad to see a 6'4" 280 pound man so broken hearted! hug He has a 3 yr golden who is "lost" and I explained that I know it's early but you may start to look for another dog. Sad...cry
On a lighter note the stars are out in force tonight! We are so in the mountains that you can see the milkyway from our deck! way to go Pretty cool!
Hey Shane, Cain, Annie, Roxy, Thor and everyone else that found their way "home". wavewavewave
Roxy - how is your dad doing? thinking

stargazing_101
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 8:00pm PST 
White coat hypertension was actually dictated by a doc on a patient report I transcribed. That was the first time I had ever heard of it. Had to look that up. It's a real term. Seemed too simple compared to all the other medical jargon!

Sanka's been rather slow today. For some reason, he's started obsessively licking his back foot. He'll sometimes get weird moments like that. He'll lick one foot for a few days until it bleeds and then just stops and is fine for months. I'm not sure what the deal is. Can't be seasonal allergies, which he seems to have, as it's still winter. Not food as we haven't changed, and he has been doing excellent. He isn't limping, but he does have an incredibly high pain tolerance. He's just been kind of mopey. I know he's not horribly off because a butt rub still gets his tail wagging.laugh out loud That's my official test for him.

One night a while back, he seemed off. I did the butt rub, and he never wagged his tail. The next morning he wasn't using his back legs. That is still a complete mystery as to what happen. He of course got magically better the second we walked into the vet's office.naughty
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 8:09pm PST 
Annie thankfully hubby is doing great except diagnosed as diabetic 6 months ago. I literally emptied the cabinets,fridge and freezer of all sugar and other junk foods put him on a 15 carb servings per day diet,and he's lost 35 pounds,had to cut the dosage of both the atenelol and Crestor in half. He was only 46 at the time,had decent blood pressure,cholesterol was just over 200 and the only thing he complained about was a slight pain near his collarbones when he exerted himself. Got set for a stress test,then a cath,and when they did the cath L main coronary artery was 99% blocked,R main was 78% and the rest were less than 20% which they said was excellent at that age.We were also told he was at best 3 weeks away from a fatal heart attack. I was the only one worried until the cath and I had myself a wreck,the doctor (PCP)even told me he was more concerned about me having a heart attack from stress the tests were just a look-see to rule things out. Everyone told me he was too young,active,and his labs were too good to be a problem.Boy were they surprized when all my worry was confirmed,he had the by-pass the day after the cath. With the change in eating habits he is feeling the best he has in years and I hope to have many more with him. How is your hubby doing? I hope as well. Good Night Allwave time for bed for this Dogster,can't wait to get some sleepcloud 9 Will see you all for coffee.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 8:28pm PST 
Hi Gang & Hiney Wipers...wave

Teddy I remember the lizards & blue poo's...big laugh

kissing Turner...

Old Coot / lil' Debbie & Thor are sleeping , 2 out of 3 are snoring...big laugh

Watching color version of Gone With The Wind on TCM...cloud 9
Clark Gable was slick ...hi5

Hugs & Farts
D*m Those Yankees Thor..big laugh

PS Roxy ..hang in there...cloud 9

Edited by author Fri Feb 17, '12 8:29pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 8 of 1417: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]