GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 782 of 1421: Viewing entries 7811 to 7820)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  777  778  779  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  787  [Last 10 entry]  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 9:19am PST 
Okay well it sounds like we're going to try and push through the storm, my dad's driving his truck so it should be pretty safe. I told him we could go next weekend but my mom can't go next weekend and it's pretty much not safe to send my dad and I places together as we don't get along. He'd rather drive through this storm than just go the two of us which I think sums it up.

Bad news is one of the fish I was going to buy from a breeder has taken ill! This trip is cursed.

I have two days to decided between "Emerging Artist" or "Red Carpet Walk" as the registered name.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 1:36pm PST 
Afternoon All....

Med Fair had what I wanted.. came back with 5 more Green men.. and the fella's will maybe come stay here for the Fair next year ! Traded one of my graphics for a good discount on one of the pieces again too !.

TY.. glad TY is alot better !!

Google toolbar... my experience with anything google(Chrome/Toolbar) is it hates just about any other software.. so it might well be messing with the rest. I have as little google "anything" on my computers as possible.

I also never have spellcheck turned on .. so cant help there.

Jewel... can no-one else at all take you.. ? Try making a deal.. say that for several hours you BOTH contract to be PLEASENT... first to break it gives $50 to charity of the others choice. Say it.. sign it.. have it witnessed and signed... stick to it. Its enough money to make it work.. I have used this tactic at weddings and family gatherings. For the gods sakes.. anyone can be NICE for a few hours...
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 1:56pm PST 
Good luck, Jewel!! We want LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of pictures of this new baby! I hope she's everything you want and need! I think both of those names are really cool!

I'm driving the transport tomorrow to pick up the next 'crop' of dogs. We're getting a bunch of rabbits too... I'm a little nervous about them on the transport! hope they can handle it without getting too stressed out! Leaving in a few minutes to pick up the rented van.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 5:31pm PST 
Jewel, be careful! 4 wheel drives are great, but they aren't much help when you can't see where you are going! I agree with Sarah, lots of pics!cloud 9

Sarah, good luck with the buns. Puppy didn't do well in the car at allcry

Turner, I saw a bat couple of days ago. Is that a sign of spring?thinkinglaugh out loud

Flicka, glad you had fun at the med fair. Not really sure what green men are , but if you are happy , that's what countslaugh out loud

Thor, I can't read your Zelda'sfrown My laptop is out for repair and hubby's computer blocks link and I can't figure out how to unblock them.

Toto, glad all turned out relitively OKhug

Tyler, glad Tyler is feeling better smile

Edited by author Fri Apr 5, '13 5:32pm PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 5:50pm PST 
Belated Birthday picture smile

Pom Pom and Puppy on their birthday
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 6:32pm PST 
Hi Gang...wave

A good day weather wise in the 60's & sunny , slight breeze...smile
Spent most of the day at the people park, switched off watching Deb & Thor while we both got our run in..cheercheer

Dinner : Chicken / brown rice / black beans & salad...way to go

Lil' Deb & Thor already chasing cats & zzzzzzzz's ...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Jewel & Sarah ...good luck..way to go

2 cat stories...wink

Cat_1...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Cat_2_Zombie_saves_cat..way to go

Bunny depending on what browser you are using to run dogster, there has to be a way , thru the settings/security/safety to enable the links , maybe a search in
their help screen ..on enable links or links....shrug

Hugs & Farts
Snoring Thor..wave

For Bunny (nice Pic) Enjoy the links....

http://www.zeldawisdom.com/dogmas/04-05-13.html

Cat 1
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/paws_in_the_action_sMhkXCyAMFSWEa 53Xpaf4M

Cat 2
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/zombie_to_the_rescue _1Xn0iM5essQm92un4aaphP

Green Men...cheercheer

Edited by author Fri Apr 5, '13 6:34pm PST

[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 6:43pm PST 
So I went to the rental place and I said, "Hi! I'm here for the cargo van!" the guy said "Cargo van?!?!" Apparently they had the cargo van for NEXT week and not this week! Ack! Nowhere in the area had a van either. I got my coordinator on the phone and after she "had words" with him, he said he could give us two minivans. I told him that wouldn't be enough, so he said he'd do all three of their minivans. so then we had to scramble to find drivers... I no longer have a co-pilot because she's driving one of the vans. The doggies will be riding in style though! Brand new minivan with satellite radio!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 6:54pm PST 
Sarah.. good luck and be safe. And I bet that chap is feeling stupid !

Bunny.... the legends of the Green Man... its a legend that crosses just about every culture. (Links below the clicky links so you can get there !

The Green Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

and these are mine !

The Green Man ... this and the next 11 photos
http://snowslight.shutterfly.com/pictures/4611

I put them up when I got home !

Love the Bunnies Birthday Pic !

Waves to Thor !
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 8:08am PST 
We're on the road!!
[notify]
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 8:14am PST 
wave Happy SPAM-after day! Just checking in to see if Jewel has the new puppy yet.

Sarah, glad the pups get to travel in style. Pics from everyone, Please!

Love the Green Men!~ I might have to keep my eye peeled for some, as well.

Hugs & Hellos to all the gang. Will try to pop in later today to catch up.
[notify]
  (Page 782 of 1421: Viewing entries 7811 to 7820)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  777  778  779  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  787  [Last 10 entry]