GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 727 of 1338: Viewing entries 7261 to 7270)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  [Last 10 entry]  
Harvey

Design jewelry,- not dogs!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 5:18pm PST 
Conga rats to GRUNT!!!applauseapplauseapplause
Sarah, my ONLY frisbee dog was Harvey... he did great right up until he lost his eye. Can't see it it well enough now!!! I started him with rollers, too.
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 8:11pm PST 
Does it mean anything when the soft, pink part of the nail is longer than the hard part of the nail?! I was just clipping Lizzie's nails and noticed that was happening on several of her nails...
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 3:38am PST 
partywishessnoopyflowers Conga Rats, Gruntcheerdancing

welcomeback Natashasmile

Sorry about the ongoing drought, Flicacry

Jewel , you beat me. I was going to say my bd is in May and we sometimes have snow on the ground but I can't top a June bd with snowlaugh out loud

Glad you had fun shopping Roxysmile

Sarah, way to go for being such a good foster mom

Tyler , hope you had fun at Cruftssmile

Thor, I think that politician should be charged a huge fine for polluting the air with his hot airnaughty

Nicky is adorable in those picscloud 9

Sanka, keep us posted with the house huntingsmile

Toto, we have about our regular amount of snow, but we got it all in one snowstormshock

M and K good luck with the renovations smile

Sonja, hope all is well with you smile

Hubby got his way...

Edited by author Fri Mar 8, '13 3:46am PST

[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:05am PST 
Morning All...wave

Everybody up early for the big SPAM breakfast....hamster dance
Hiney wiggles from the old guy...hamster dance

Nasty looking day , rain & windy again...confused

Grunt ...cheercheer for making Momma proud....cheer

Bunny I think our politico's will say or do anything to generate taxes to keep themselves & their friends bloated ..." Feed The Beast" theory...silenced
Congrats on the new wheels...happy dance

zelda...wink

Looks like a treadmill day...dog walk

Have a good day all...hi5

SweetLittleRock&Roller_DaveEdmunds_1234
Dave_Edmunds_Live_Utube...snoopy

Hugs & Farts
Dont Tread On Me Thor..wave

Weird but true

A Colorado waitress was able to serve up some payback to an ID thief.
The server was shocked when the crook tried to pay with a bogus check — and then handed over the waitress’ own stolen driver’s license as ID.
After the crook was busted, it was discovered she had written hundreds of dollars in bad checks in the waitress’ name...big laughbig laugh
Workers cleaning a park in Tampa were shocked when they turned over an old tire and found 100,000 killer bees.
“It was like a thousand little knives poking me in my body,” worker Rodney Pugh, 41, told a local paper.
Pugh and his partner ran for their lives, but had to be hospitalized for their many stings...eek
A highway in West Virginia was shut down for hours after thousands and thousands of LEGO blocks spilled all over the roadway. It took firefighters hours to clean up the mess.
The blocks fell out of someone’s car. It’s not known who they are, but they really like LEGOs....thinkingthinking
A 10-year-old Nebraska boy saved his father’s life by feeding him and caring for him for four days after the man fell in their home and couldn’t move.
The father and son weren’t found until the principal at little Peter Asumani’s school wondered why he was missing and called cops.
The family were recent immigrants from Africa, which may explain why the boy didn’t call 911.
An English town has started a festival to honor its greatest hero — a dog named Pickles.
The pooch earned the love of South Norwood and the country when he found the World Cup soccer trophy in a bush after it had been stolen in 1966 and presumed lost. The Pickles tribute will include a motorized papier-mâché replica of the dog re-enacting the discovery of the cup....applauseapplause

Turner ...Just so you know , since your crews might be facing layoffs because of Goober_Mutt so called cutbacks...The bozo's over at the TSA just spent over 50 million dollars on new uniforms......and a week later the head of the TSA said there will be longer lines in the airport because of lack of money...big laughbig laughbig laugh
2 stories ...one shows what clothing they get...the other mentions part of the uniforms could be made south of the border..eek

TSA_story_1 ...thinkingthinking

TSA_Story_2....shrug

What a country...big laughbig laugh
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:32am PST 
Congrats Grunt!hamster dancehamster dancesnoopyblue dogdoghappy dancecheerdancing

Sarah, I've noticed Kato's dew claw is like that. Never seen it before. He doesn't like me messing with it though, so I haven't done anything about it. Kato does need to get his dew claws trimmed every now and then, but he doesn't need it right now, so I'm just letting it be.

Good luck with the frisbee! Kato loved the rollers and would run after and catch them, but if I tossed it right to him, he'd duck and move out of the way.laugh out loud

I'm thinking of trying the dog park after work. Nobody has really been going, but it's supposed to be nice, so we'll see. Never gone on a Friday before, so I have no idea what to expect. I'm hoping it's more snow than mud though!

I've been holding off on the house hunting. I've been told that the family living in an old farm house that I initially wanted are moving out, but beyond that, I have no information! They have kids, so I'm thinking that if they really are moving, they may do so after the school year. I've been prodding around trying to get some more info, but it looks like it's just a waiting game for now.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 7:38am PST 
Happy SPAM day all-wavewavewavewavehughughughug

Grunt-applauseapplauseapplauseapplausecheercheercheercheer Way to make Mommy proud.way to go Good work both of you. No tearing out of walls here. Just proper painting and some restoration to the things we can,but all will be well done.

Thor- Enjoy the SPAM and the dividends.laugh out loud Snowing and sunny here so due to meds I am unable to do much at this point,it is difficult to sand drywall with sunglasses.big laugh

Flika- Yes,I am well aware of how it is. That is why I can only send good thoughts and hope the worst of the pain passes quickly. House was built in 1925,wish they had left more of 1925 and much less of bad 1970's updates. My issue with it is before we invested in it and moved in in 2006 it had been a rental property for many years and the owners obviously did not bother to check on anyone they hired to do anything or the quality of work done. Roof was supposed to have been a complete tear-off and replacement in 1989,instead roofer may have charged for that but simply added 3rd layer of shingle. Now we will have to do it properly wether we stay or decide to sell.Other work done is the same quality,paint just slapped up to cover everything,beautiful hardwood trim painted over that can not be restored properly,beautiful leaded glass removed even in places it could and should have stayed,makes me want to cry. At least we will be going with more traditional colors,found a paint that matches the black cherry stain still left on some of the doors and wood perfectly,more traditional ceiling fan,paint colors,and the like,and we do have all of the original door knobs the cut glass and brass that look like gems,so all will be well when we finish.

Bunny-cheer for the new wheels. What make and model?

Roxy,Natasha,Jewel,Sarah,and others-wavehug

Hoping everyone has a great day.

Mika and Kai have officially lodged a protest about the remodel. They do not like the furniture being out of place,the unusual noises and odd activities,or the disruption to their normal routine.Mika gets stressed when we change out the snow shovel for the broom,this is driving her crazy,and Kai is sick of missing his afternoon nap on the bed,he wants all activity to come to a halt so he can enjoy his typical afternoon nap.

The little people are coming to spend the day tomorrow. Mommy has been told that they must leave all of their little germs and viruses at home as we no longer wish to be sick with so much work to do.big hugwishesflowers
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 8:21am PST 
partyparty Way to go Grunt!!

We've had winter coats on...sitting under a sleeping bag to watch fireworks on the 4th of July. eek

For hubby's 50th birthday party (August 14th) we ended up pulling coats and blankets out for our BBQ on our patio...mid August and we were freezing...very memorable.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 9:18am PST 
'Conga rats' teehehehehe one of the better autocorrects laugh out loud What a mental image!

Edited by author Fri Mar 8, '13 9:19am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 11:35am PST 
Morning All.........

Sarah.. I ran a search and got nothing.. hoping someone can answer you.

Waves to Bunny.. well I guess you can have the Spoo of your choice as many as you want... when you want now !!

Thor.. TSA are also allowing "short blades" back on planes....

Sanka... GOOD LUCK with the house... paws crossed...

M&K... just a thought.. but it means fumes... if the trim is painted.. try one of the GEL strippers.. not the liquid. I did 4 mahogany dors that everyone said couldnt be restored with that.. it took forever as I had to do it outside under cover in good weather.. but the end result when clean/neutralised and re oiled was amazing..... Those door knob I know.. and they are beautiful. Wash them in vinegar water.. ANY glass washed in warm vinegar water sparkles...

Waves to Sonja and Nicky ~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have gusting winds....and maybe thunder and storms morro......
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 1:40pm PST 
Thanks everyone!! I'm so proud of my boy! cloud 9 I was pretty stressed, there is alot of other things going on. Luckily there was another dog and 2 other trainers from our class there. They really stuck up for him. applause Annnnddd, he did his down first time and stayed! cheer Sarah, I'm going to register Grunt to the AKC Canine Partners program, then I believe we'll head onto Rally. Seems like it could be fun way to go

Got to mom and dads, saw plenty of elk and deer herds to scare the bejesus out of me several times over! laugh out loud The sun is shining and it's almost 50 degrees out! Beautiful! way to go

So the latest news. Went to my dads orthopaedic surgeon. He took 5 more x-rays of my foot and ankle. Bottom line no surgery! way to gosnoopyhappy dance He did give me some new stretches and agreed that the other surgeon was way to jumpy to cut. naughty I told hubby I didn't know weather to be mad or relieved. We both agreed - relieved. Now hubby can get his surgery and I can look out for the next Rally Class! cheercheercheer

Found a quote, love it, gonna get it tattooed, because I want to live it fully: You cannot have a positive life with a negative mind...

Love it!
big grin

My brother put a post up, he got snow! big laugh Too funny! laugh out loud Have a great night all! flowers
[notify]
  (Page 727 of 1338: Viewing entries 7261 to 7270)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  [Last 10 entry]