GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 702 of 1447: Viewing entries 7011 to 7020)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  697  698  699  700  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 6:16pm PST 
Glad you've managed to make a good start on the clean up, Flicka. Love the pics, especially the Ice and Mockingbird pictures. Beautiful!

Glad you had a good day at the show, Sarah! Sounds like you got some cool stuff too. My two would love to try something as exotic as Raccoon tail! Any pics of the dogs you saw? That's my fave part! laugh out loud

7000 posts! happy dance

Rat in your laundry, Dunlop! eek Hope your ginger ninja kitty sorts that problem out for you!

Bunny, everyone wave

Cold here and has been trying to snow on/off this morning and evening but it's not getting no further than a few flakes here and there. Missy is with her "Auntie" tonight being babysat, so just me & Ty till tomorrow afternoon.
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 7:07pm PST 
I didn't take any pictures- forgot my camera- but maybe Nicky did!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 7:46pm PST 
TY .... waves !!! and Thankyou !

No pictures Sarah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shock
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 8:41pm PST 
Good luck with the clean up Flicka. I always help clean downed trees and it always seems like a simple task til you get into it. There's always way more wood there than you think!

Dunlop, a rat!shock I'd send Sanka over for you if you weren't so far away. He finds them real quick. He's never wrong! Easy disposal too since he just eats 'em.laugh out loud

Toto, sorry to hear about the dog and your phone issues.hug Some days just make you want to quit.

Oh goodness Sarah, did you really have to post another dog website? Like I need more stuff.laugh out loud

Went for a hike at the creek this morning. The cows were out. Kato decided to be naughty with them. He likes to mess with them. The cows are very inquisitive with the dogs. They don't give a flip about mefrown. So Kato always lets them get close to him and the spooks them to get them to run.

Here he is.

That young cow was really full of piss and vinegar. He kept coming back. He'd jump around and act all tough, but the second Kato would jump towards him, he'd take off running.laugh out loud Cows are funny creatures. They seem dull, but I think they're awesome.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 8:53pm PST 
Evening all! wave Flicka, good burn! way to go Never knew Lucas was so wavy! His coat is beautiful! Sanka laugh out loud I loved having cows, we had a blast with them. Whenever we had a burn pile, they would go and stand in the smoke. We called them smoke beef laugh out loud One always managed to lick the embers big laugh And the calves are a blast way to go Sarah, sounds like a good time, love the shirt! Well, did Gus and Chloe make it to their new homes? thinking So happy for both of them! cheer I just realize that Monday I have to get up early for the week for training! naughtynaughty Hate day shift naughty Gotta feed the pups early, they're gonna hate it also! naughty Oh well! hamster dancedancinghappy danceblue dogsnoopy Whew, just felt like dancin for a bit! big grin Night all! Hope everyone has sweet dreams! flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 10:27pm PST 
Chainsaw fun tomorrow !

Sanka....... I love cows ! They come along the back here (the "Moo Cow Wood" has the "Frog pond") They are always so inquisitive !

Turner...... I loveeeeeeee good fires. There is an art to building a good fire ! Lucas's coat completes every meal and is the creator of herds of tumblefurs !

Go dance and just count the days off....

We are back onto snow warnings Sunday night//Monday. Nothing like as bad as you get up North... but I can live with no more trees coming down !
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 9:33am PST 
Blizzard hit yesterday here....all day long. eek Blue sky and sunshine today.

Honey is happy to be out chasing bird shadows again.

My crew is happy to relax indoors where its warm and cozy.

Two qualifying runs for Jasper and Hubby yesterday...and two first place ribbons. dancing

I made banana bread and brownies yesterday...while I worked on the computer. I had some papers i needed to finish about teaching karate to children for my senior students who are taking on a new project. Meeting with them today to go over guidelines.

I was up way too late last night getting things done...feeling it today.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 1:00pm PST 
Friday I took off work because I've had constant sinus headaches for the past 2 weeks and felt like stabbing myself in the face at that point. Got to sleep it off a bit on friday but still feel pretty crappy.

Yesterday I went to IKC Chicago and met up with Sarah. It's always neat to see the less common breeds, and newly recognized faces. Wish I had taken more pictures but I was just way too tired.
Regretting not buying anything from Dog&Frog but I honestly couldn't choose! laugh out loud They had so many neat designs, I decided it was just best to leave before I ended up buying all of them laugh out loud

Keeshond

Miniature American Shepherds --- 'Mini Aussies'

Kerry Blue Terrier

Bought Nick a raccoon tail and he's completely obsessed with it
Nicky approves of this offering

Edited by author Sun Feb 24, '13 1:01pm PST

[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 1:20pm PST 
Great pics Nicky! way to go I love the Mini Aussies, might even be a breed on my "to own one day" list wink

I didn't expect the Raccoon tail to have hair on it! My two would love that.

Now i'm even more excited for Crufts! laugh out loud
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 1:25pm PST 
One of my chickies laid a triple yolker today!!! I put a photo of it on Toto's page, along with todays collection from them, including a double yolker as well and one green egg. Also got new photos for Jethro on his big boy trip to the lab pen with the toy poodles (and the cat).
Best of all, I finished collecting and recording info for the business taxes today! Not too bad, just a few hundred dollars off from last year and most of that was savings in fuel oil, BOL! Those will be back up for this year, unfortunately!
[notify]
  (Page 702 of 1447: Viewing entries 7011 to 7020)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  697  698  699  700  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  [Last 10 entry]