GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 7 of 1439: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 12:59pm PST 
Squam... yeah, it's probably nerves, the Doctor gets all quiet, he listens some more, then they roll that huge machine and hook you up with all those electrodes, no wonder your heart is wonky!!!
It's done this for a LONG time and never been a problem. I had an echocardiogram a few years ago for something else and it was fine, too, so I am not really too worried...not enough to quit smoking or drinking cola yet!!!
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 1:01pm PST 
Howdy Poopers..wave

Just got back from the people park, took turns sitting with Thor while we each ran off our big SPAM breakfast. It was sunny ,slight breeze & temp was 52..way to go

Old Coot went & got us some coffee & scones & newspaper , to sit on bench & Farticus was holding court , with all the people that stopped by, met a nice couple with a some kinda of basset mix, nice friendy pup..wink

wave Titus ...yes "better living thru chemistry" we did tinker with Thors med times at night , plus a few weeks ago we upgraded his bed outside our bedroom door with one of them "Sr.doggy beds".... big laughbig laugh
also blocked off the steps to the downstairs , so wont keep hurting himself more on the steps, roaming at night ...smile

wave Shane ...cloud 9...you old commie morlock...laugh out loud

Sonja , The only way Thor could catch a squirrel , if it was already dead , & someone brought it over to him, & the squirrel would still have a shot...big laughbig laugh

Youngest boy / wife & lil' Deb coming over for dinner tonight, I think they are going to ask , if we can watch Debbie for the weekend, when he mentioned it to me on phone , I told him , ask your father at dinner..( I could hear the dread in his voice)..laugh out loudlaugh out loud

wave Annie ....Still retired...shrug

Got to run , & pickup some stuff , for dinner & for the weekend , if Debbie is going to be here ....POP Tarts...big laugh

Hugs & Farts
Bhudda Belly Thor.. wave

After Lunch humor..

Old Coot Joke,

The Deaf Wife Problem :

Pat feared his wife Peg wasn't hearing as well as she used to and he
thought she might need a hearing aid.
Not quite sure how to approach her, he called the family Doctor to
discuss the problem.
The Doctor told him there is a simple informal test the husband could
perform to give the Doctor a better idea about her hearing loss.
'Here's what you do,' said the Doctor,'stand about 40 feet away from
her,and in a normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you.
If not,go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response.'

That evening, the wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he was
in the den. He says to himself, 'I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what
happens.' Then in a normal tone he asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner?'
No response...
So the husband moves closer to the kitchen, about 30 feet from his
wife and repeats, 'Peg, what's for dinner?'
Still no response.
Next he moves into the dining room where he is about 20 feet from
his wife and asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner?'
Again he gets no response.
So, he walks up to the kitchen door, about 10 feet away. 'Honey,
what's for dinner?'
Again there is no response.
So he walks right up behind her.. 'Peg, what's for dinner?'
(I just love this)

'For God's sake, Pat, for the FIFTH time, CHICKEN!'....big laughbig laugh
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 1:39pm PST 
wave

Hey Thor, yup, I'm still retired. Had chest pains during Christmas holidays and ended up in ER and then had to have a stent put in. I had a clogged artery. I had none of the usual warning signs...don't smoke, cholesterol good, not overweight so it was quite a shock.

Mika, my hubby had quintuple bypass, too, about 10 yrs ago and is also on Atenolol. He's doing great now. How is your hubby doing? My cardio put me on metoprolol (similar beta blocker) and it's also good for irregular heartbeat....maybe something Toto might be put on if there is a problem. You do have to adjust it though. It was making my BP too low and I was dizzy. I'm now taking 1/2 pill and it works much better. relieved

Good grief, I feel like I'm in a medical seminar. shock

The "Deaf Wife Problem".....big laugh

What's a Morlock? shrug Gee, I hope I'm not one! eek
[notify]

Zephyr

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 2:14pm PST 
"Squam... yeah, it's probably nerves, the Doctor gets all quiet, he listens some more, then they roll that huge machine and hook you up with all those electrodes, no wonder your heart is wonky!!!"

White coat hypertension. wink

Asta popped open the pantry today, removed a package of naan and proceeded to go nuts. She ate one and a half pieces and still tried to play keep away with the other half. No, not a chow hound at all. confused
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 4:32pm PST 
Devours double post ooooh delish like spam.

Edited by author Fri Feb 17, '12 4:38pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 4:32pm PST 
What a pleasant surprise. smile I should check this forum more often lol.

Isn't a Morlock that creepy owl thing voiced by Walter Kronkite that all the presidents worship in the Bohemian Grove?

I hope everyone is doing well... it's nice to see Thor's fabulous facts again! Its still pretty hot here..wish it would cool down some. I got JT a rabbit for no particular reason yesterday but he was scared of it... So was I, actually, it was ewwww!

Viva la spam, everyone! So glad to see this thread back smile
[notify]
Zephyr

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 4:40pm PST 
"Isn't a Morlock that creepy owl thing voiced by Walter Kronkite that all the presidents worship in the Bohemian Grove?"

Does no one remember Wishbone's Morlock experience laugh out loud Just kidding (and wow, when calculators were the epitome of technology... I feel old). They're the underground race in 'The Time Machine' who eat the others. Kind of like a more intelligent troll under the bridge.

Edited by author Fri Feb 17, '12 4:45pm PST

[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 4:45pm PST 
White coat hypertension! love it!

Glaucoma and other bad eye problems run in my family, so I get that stupid air puff glaucoma test every time I go to the eye doctor. I get so nervous about that darn thing- my hands start to sweat, my heart races, even before the appointment!!

I am watching Storage Wars- a good way to spend sick time. You can fall asleep and wake up and you won't be too confused about what you missed. Last week I was really tired and tried to watch Criminal minds- I had to keep starting it over, until I gave up!
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 4:53pm PST 
Bwahaha... I love the youtube tag line... 'joe tries to use a calculator instead of his own intellect.' Tries? Is it that hard?!

You can't go past an intelligent troll.
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 4:54pm PST 
morlocks

skeeredlemming 9.5

Edited by author Fri Feb 17, '12 5:02pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 7 of 1439: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]