GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 675 of 1449: Viewing entries 6741 to 6750)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  670  671  672  673  674  675  676  677  678  679  680  [Last 10 entry]  
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 11:31am PST 
Howdy Gangsters.... wave

Weather wise turned into a nice day..relieved..sunny , temp at 40 & just a slight breeze..happy dance

After morning run , we got old Thor over to the people park ,just to get him out,because it going to rain the next few days. Poor old guy , the mind is willing , but the body ,not so much..frown..but we made it to his bench & we stayed a few hours Coot went & got coffee & my paper & I brought scones from home...happy dance

Flicka ..Happy Birthday & may you have many more...party

zelda....way to go

Turner ..Tell hubby to man the Poop Deck....big laughbig laugh

Bunny the two TV dinners are getting big...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Have a good day everybody.....cheer

Hugs & Farts
Ye Old Thor...wave

GoAllTheWay_Raspberries_1234
Raspberries_Great_PowerPop_seventies...applauseapplause

After Lunch Read B4 nap..laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Weird but true

This guy may have fumbled the ball.
California officials are looking into how a Justice Department helicopter got used to hover over a high school football game in El Dorado Hills.
An agent allegedly dropped a football from the chopper to his football-player son on the field, KCRA-TV reported.
The stunt, which was caught on video, cost taxpayers up to $1,300.
Hope this wing-eating champ doesn’t wing it in court.
A New Jersey man known as “El Wingador’’ has been indicted on cocaine-distribution charges.
William Simmons, a five-time wing-eating champion, last triumphed in Philadelphia’s Wing Bowl in 2005 when he chomped 162 chicken wings.
A Florida motorist who fell asleep at the wheel got a rude awakening.
Laura Cohen, 23, was driving north toward the I-95 ramp to Davie Boulevard in Broward.
A highway officer was in his parked car — its lights flashing — at the exit ramp as a warning to drivers that the road was closed due to construction.
You guessed it. She plowed into the back of his car, the Miami Herald reported cops as saying. Police said both had “very minor injuries.’’ ....big laughbig laugh
This Russian judge was caught napping.
He was fired after he sentenced a businessman to five years in prison for fraud —and the defendant’s lawyer posted videos showing the jurist getting some Zzz’s.
The defendant will get a new trial...laugh out loudlaugh out loud
There’s a big to-doo among diaper shoppers in southern Norway.
There’s a shortage because a supermarket price war has inspired entrepreneurial shoppers from nearby countries to flock there and stock up — for resale back home...dog walk
** It all Comes back to Poop ***.........laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Toto ..I hope your roof holds up the next few days...wink
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 11:57am PST 
Happy Birthday Flicka!

Raining again... think we're in for a bad winter somehow. Summer seems to have come to an abrupt halt (minus yesterdays surprise 35+) New bed gets delivered this week from Sydney. Waiting for my coffee to cool down...

Natasha was the GSD on a lead? Collar? Any body with him?
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 2:22pm PST 
Afternoon All....

.... rain stopped 2am... was nice while it lasted. No water in the ponds.. and the top is dried out already. Snow slated for Tuesday.. but nothing like the stuff you In The Great White North are getting !

Waves to Sanka.... wafting the smell around does tend to make it invade. I love them cooked with red wine and herbs with wild rice........

Ohhhhhh Onyx....... BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Thankyou !

Toto.. stay SAFE and WARM !!!!!!!!!

Natasha...even the thought of a merle GSD make me very sad. "Rare" = "greed and stupidity" to me. Hoping the lad was a mix. Understand what you mean by the "vibe" though.

Thankyou TY !!!! I have had "practice" with black dogs since the beginning of the 80's.. and still trying to get it right ! Like Onxy said.. what makes it easier i i reckon to take tween 50 -300 pics a session(and pics daily) just to get THE one. LOVE digital for that.

M&K... that made me laugh out loud !! Thankyou !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Bunny !! Cuddle Bunnies !!

Sonja.. Thankyou !!

I went and looked it up and saw they were all paying sites as well......I am interested in the mobility side of it. And any other benefits !

Thankyou Thor.... I am considering this to be the halfway stop.. that should upset a few enemies !!

Thankyou Dunlop ! NSW is still getting 40C+ !!

Thanks all for the good wishes... made my day !
[notify]

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 2:41pm PST 
LEBED METHOD: FOCUS ON HEALING

Lymphatic System Opening Sequence:

Breathing Exercises - Purpose to open chest and relax. Feet apart, breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth 4 times...easy and slow.

Head and Neck Exercises - head tilts (examples: chin to chest and up center;right side, ear to shoulder, and center. Repeat left side); Head turns (right and left side as if to look over the shoulder). Head rolls to chest and back to shoulder.

Shoulder Exercises - Shoulder shrugs (lifting both shoulders up and down); Shoulder rolls (circling forward and backward with and without hands on shoulder).

Contractions - Front body contraction as if someone were hitting you in the stomach or hugging a tree; Back body contractions as if you were proud and sticking your chest forward and up.

Side Contractions - Arm and top of your body from the waist up move to the right and then the left as if reaching into a freezer in a super market and the product is far away and you are stuck in the door sideways.

Breathing Exercises (repeat from above)

Torso Lengthening - Feet together and parallel. Using both arms at the same time, bend the knees. As you straighten the knees the arms come up in front of the body to overhead. Turn the wrists to face the ceiling. Keep wrists flexed (palms out) while lowering arms to your side. Repeat this 4 times.

Large Arm Circles - In an open stance, right arm goes out to the front, chest high, keeping the elbow straight and making LARGE circles forward 2 times and backwards 2 times. Switch to left side, repeat.

High Marching Step - Lifting the knee high up (taking it slow or a 2 count) and lower slowly. Repeat with other leg. Do these high marching steps slowly for a total of 8 times. 4 times on each leg. This opens the lymphatic system in the groin area.

Head and Neck Exercises (repeat from above) - To balance the opening of the lymphatic system.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 5:28pm PST 
Thankyou Sonja !

Copied !
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 5:44pm PST 
Flicka - I'm in that general area, not that far from your nephew

Sonja, I remember doing some of those in pilates classes - wish I could find a local studio!

Invited to a "Theatre theme" wedding in Autumn...what on earth does that add up to dress code wise..."dress as if you where going to the Theatre" wonder if I can get away with black pants and an emerald coloured turtle neck...
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 6:48pm PST 
No help here, Dunlop, I am the person who didn't know what to call a dinner theatrelaugh out loud

Sonja, I have been doing a "sit and be fit" excercise video with my client, it seems to have several similar excercisessmile

Turner, I wonder if your hubby would rather do what I have had to do with bedridden , incontinent ( both ways) clientswink

Roxy, fish... we had goldfish once, they seemed awfully messy. We had a big tank but they all died anywaycry I think it's a really great idea for you son if you can find the right fishsmile

Toto, hang in there!!

Thor, you would starve to death if you were trying to raise meat rabbitswink You don't eat the parents! Sorry to hear that Thor is not feeling the besthug

Onyx, awesome pictures as usualway to go

wave Sanka, Flicka, Tyler, M and K, Natasha

Edited by author Sun Feb 10, '13 6:50pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 7:49pm PST 
Dunlop... have a good friend in WA too.. and they are still in the 40's. Too much just as it was fir us last summer.

Dress Code.. Evening Dress... at the very least smart evening skirt and a silk top.

Bunny.... I worked nights in a care home... only 2 years... but....I understand. Me alone at night with 23 c;ients... that was the legal limit for one carer then.. scandalous.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:53pm PST 
Evening all! wave Flicka hope you enjoyed your day! partyparty Thor laugh out loudbig laugh Hubby loves the poop deck and may use the term next time. They said "Lt report to medical for a Code Brown!" laugh out loudbig laugh Over the radio! I busted out laughing! You have to have a sense of humor in this line of work! thinking Toto stay, warm and DRY! I'm here if you need to put a postage stamp of Jethro's butt and mail him out! snoopy Bunny, I love the stink eye Puppy's got going on! Too funny! M&K wave Have a great night all! flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:58am PST 
Morning All.......

I had a wonderful quiet day thankyou Turner ! Doing exactly what I wanted to do...

We are going into town in a bit to do the groceries a couple of days early as the forecast for Tuesday is up to 80% chance white stuff and or ice/ rain and occasional yuck. May as well get stuff done and then we are set whatever.

Take care all.........
[notify]
  (Page 675 of 1449: Viewing entries 6741 to 6750)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  670  671  672  673  674  675  676  677  678  679  680  [Last 10 entry]