GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 661 of 1429: Viewing entries 6601 to 6610)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  665  666  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 2:04pm PST 
I like American Dad too but much prefer Family Guy! way to go That cracks me up! laugh out loud

Onyx looks great!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 2:11pm PST 
I'm the opposite, I like Family Guy, but I love American Dad! laugh out loud
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 4:22pm PST 
Onyx - Beautiful pic! I also like the tv show "Bones."

Hubby is fixing a roast with baked potatoes and steamed veggies. cloud 9

We aren't into the sports thing...so no superbowl for us. We did watch some of the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. Cuteness!
[notify]

Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 5:04pm PST 
I love Bones but it hasn't been the same since Brennan and Booth got together and a lot of the shows seem more forced than they used to. As for movies, I grew up with the Lion King which is still my favorite movie to this day, followed by Lord of the Rings and the first Pirates of the Caribbean (Curse of the Black Pearl). The second and third Pirate movies just suck but the fourth one was better than the second and the third.

Visit for Jazz was okay but I don't think these people want a shy dog, which Jazz is. We are taking Jazz to a trainer to help her gain confidence on her own because she gets her confidence from the family or something like that.

Going to bed now as I have to be up early!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 5:41pm PST 
Ty... the sound of running water in a garden is one of THE most wonderful sounds. Arid and drought as it is here.. first summer I dug a pebble pool fountain (in 103F... mistake.. learned Alllllllllll about heat exhaustion and am now primed for it at a lower temp as I stupidly got it twice more!). Also.. with the evapouration we get.. was topping the reservoir at least once a day... if there was any wind.. several times a day.

SO want a river ot stream in northern climes !!! I am an above 53 degrees Latitude Girl !!!

Dinner sounded great.. and glad yopu all got on ok.. family can be tough at times !

Onyx... beautiful collar !!

Sonja.... I have managed to not see one single second of it !!!

Isabelle.. the right family will come....
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 6:16pm PST 
Yeah...I can't swallow watching millionaires playing a game shrug
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 7:33pm PST 
wave hi!

I'll try this again. I typed a message before and it never showed up? So I'm doing it again.

M&K no worries. I'm fine. way to go We are watching Thor closely. About a chip. Our Vet doesn't carry them because it is one of the money makers for our local Humane Society. I can have it done there but I'm going to buy it there and take it to our Vet and he will put it in when Thor has his surgery. Then it won't hurt him.

I'm still wishing for a donut!laugh out loud. I have to go to Minot again on Thursday so I'll get some then! Thor is staying home!!! laugh out loud. He a little trouble maker! big laugh

I love the show The Big Bang Theory! I also like The Closer. I wish it wouldn't have ended. I don't know if I'm going to like American Idol this year because I really enjoyed last years judges! I'll give them a chance but it not the same already...confused
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 9:23pm PST 
Sonja.... Honestly.... I am far more excited waiting for the Leicester University news conference at 10am GMT as to whether the remains ARE the last true born King of England ... Richard lll.

Will be 4am here... will check the BBC News then. I feel it is...and at last centurys of Tudor lies will be sunk !!!

Roxy.... good to buy the chip there and get it done at the vets. Neither of my Boys yelped when they were chipped so I dont think its any big deal. Flicka is a stoic.. Lucas can be a drama queen !.... neither made a sound !

Go for the jammy doughnut !!! Sigh... Oklahoma doesnt have them either !!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:06am PST 
It IS King Richard lll

Not that means much to America.... means alot to me though.

Going back to bed for a couple of hours be fore up again to do the weather report !

Edited by author Mon Feb 4, '13 3:07am PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:11am PST 
Kind of means a little bit to us Canadians, Flickawink
[notify]
  (Page 661 of 1429: Viewing entries 6601 to 6610)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  665  666  [Last 10 entry]